PDA

View Full Version : Apple TuneKit released OR am I mistaken???

AeroBar
Jan 31, 2010, 01:32 PM
Hello,

I found this a few minutes ago - http://www.apple.com/itunes/lp-and-extras/

Is this released for the general public?

I tried to dowmload the TuneKit near the bottom of the page but all I get is page of this

const TK_VERSION="2009-11-18";const KEYBOARD_BACKSPACE=8;const KEYBOARD_LEFT=37;
const KEYBOARD_RIGHT=39;const KEYBOARD_UP=38;const KEYBOARD_DOWN=40;const KEYBOARD_RETURN=13;
const IS_APPLE_TV=(window.iTunes!==undefined&&window.iTunes.platform=="AppleTV");
const ATV_SOUNDS=IS_APPLE_TV?window.iTunes.getSystemSounds():null;const SOUND_MOVED=IS_APPLE_TV?ATV_SOUNDS.SystemSoundScrollStart:new Audio("../TuneKit/sounds/SelectionChange.aif");
const SOUND_ACTIVATED=IS_APPLE_TV?ATV_SOUNDS.SystemSoundSelect:new Audio("../TuneKit/sounds/Selection.aif");
const SOUND_LIMIT=IS_APPLE_TV?ATV_SOUNDS.SystemSoundScrollLimit:new

Why does that happen?

Regards

jaw04005
Jan 31, 2010, 02:25 PM
TuneKit is not a consumer application.

You’re downloading sample TuneKit javascript code that you could use to develop your own iTunes LP or Extra for your iTunes Store content.

AeroBar
Jan 31, 2010, 04:32 PM
TuneKit is not a consumer application.

You’re downloading sample TuneKit javascript code that you could use to develop your own iTunes LP or Extra for your iTunes Store content.

I just came to the same conclusion.:(

I was able change the menu on the sample a bit, but in order to link the menu to a video I need info that I don't have - "XID" code??

Pity. It would be fun to be able to do that.

robbieduncan
Jan 31, 2010, 04:33 PM
I just came to the same conclusion.:(

I was able change the menu on the sample a bit, but in order to link the menu to a video I need info that I don't have - "XID" code??

Pity. It would be fun to be able to do that.

Perhaps if you read and understand the guide that is linked then you would know what that is?