PDA

View Full Version : [Merged] iPad cases

Pages : 1 [2]

WLS
Apr 2, 2010, 02:35 PM
It's sad that your wife has to remind you to bring your purse. What is she going to say next? "don't forget to bring your pad."

LOL. that's not a purse it's my Pad Bag!

Nothing wrong with a decent bag but there is such a thing as over accessorizing that can bring out the gay comments. If you are looking at spending over $150 on a Fashion Name bag then yes I would say that is a bit self involved. I will say a good masculine bag can go farther to impress a lady than a jailhouse tat and isn't that really the goal?

Unprocessed1
Apr 2, 2010, 02:42 PM
Perhaps sites would have mentioned if the ipad case didn't fold back?

MICHAELSD
Apr 2, 2010, 02:48 PM
I'll be getting the Apple iPad case tomorrow. Hopefully, there will be enough available. Then, I might buy abother case in the future if Apple's case isn't that good. It seems decent with the grip on the back and you can prop it up. Better to have your iPad protected from day one.

yaroldb
Apr 2, 2010, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I am hoping the apple case at the store tomorrow. I liked it from the start, but like my Macbook Pro bags, I always end up getting a bunch of different ones in the long run. I can not wait till tomorrow....

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 03:13 PM
Had to have it:
http://www.orbino.com/store/

Ooh that's nice. Expensive as hell but nice.

kunfunyu
Apr 2, 2010, 03:16 PM
ordered a Vaja... gotta wait 25 days now. damn!

Jaro65
Apr 2, 2010, 03:37 PM
I have a tumi man purse that I wear. Tried to stop it and went, pockets...god that was a nightmare. I like having a place to put things. One place. I am quick to lose things if they are separate.

A man bag is convenient. My wife on occasion says, "don't forget your purse". She is not joking, nor trying to hurt my feelings. She just sees it the way she sees it. Sometimes that annoys me, but not enough to stop using it.

"It's a bag, babe."

Actually, some of those tumi man "purses" look really cool. I was thinking of getting one.

limesmoothie
Apr 2, 2010, 03:45 PM
Had to have it:
http://www.orbino.com/store/

WHY did you have to link to that store? I want it! My bank manager is already weeping bitter tears this month ;)

alia
Apr 2, 2010, 03:47 PM
ordered a Vaja... gotta wait 25 days now. damn!

I think I'm going to wait for the quilted vaja... not sure. It looks really nice though. Also like that textured leather one, but I'm sure it's crazy expensive.

random person
Apr 2, 2010, 03:55 PM
I JUST received five minutes ago my first case for the iPad -- the Vertical Ultimate Sleeve case from Waterfield Designs (www.sfbags.com)

This company rocks -- everything they make is top-notch and make locally in San Francisco, so I expected something great. But WOW they TOTALLY exceeded my expectations for this case! Absolutely gorgeous (I got mine with leather trim to match my Muzetto) and INCREDIBLY protective!!! I just LOVE it!!!!

You have to love a company that guarantees you will receive a preorder before the iPad is out -- that's exactly what they did. And they ship usps too!!

Then to top it off the owner sent me an email asking me for feedback about the case as I am one of the first to get it -- and they said that they strive to get a perfect fit but that I should let them know if I want it looser or snugger and they will take care of that for me!!!

Can you believe these guys??!! They are fabulous!!!

They are also introducing a Smart Case and a Sleeve case -- I've ordered those two also(it's ok, we will be a two iPad household so we will use them all, no doubt) but the Ultimate Sleeve is available now and you can also get it with a shoulder strap.

I have an Apple Case on order too but I am concerned that it will make the device too heavy -- I probably want to protect it when moving it about but have it naked in my hands.

One great thing is the size of the case -- I was anticipating that the iPad would be an odd largish thing but judging by the profile of this sleeve the iPad is a great size!!!!!!!

Really, check out the Waterfield Designs stuff. Fabulous quality and great customer service too -- you can't beat that!

Elzlaik
Apr 2, 2010, 03:58 PM
In some thread, there was mention of Best Buy having some Incase cases for the iPad. So I'll see what those are like in comparison to the Apple case.

Yeah, Bestbuy showed some Incase cases on their leaked SKU list. Bestbuy already sells Incase 10" netbook sleeves, which Amazon lists as fitting an iPad, but they are not the same SKU shown on the leaked list. Nonetheless, here is a web link for one of the 10" sleeves.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Incase+-+Neoprene+Netbook+Sleeve+-+Cyan/9425945.p?id=1218103295752&skuId=9425945&st=incase&cp=2&lp=4

decson
Apr 2, 2010, 04:01 PM
Sorry if I get blazed for this, but god this feels like being back in school when kids say "thats gay", funnily never to me and I am gay...

Can happily say "thats so straight" if you would like, or that some of the bags, could be displaying a bit of how do I put this tactfully "ego" compensation..

Funny thing is I would estimate as a percentage of sexualities the gay percentage who own mac would be larger than straights... Lets face the facts, all of the machines are stylish, say more than a dell, and are easy to use...

The use of the "thats gay jibe" belongs in the school yard guys... Perhaps this is an american thing (no insult to those who have to suffer the same), but please get with the programme its 2010.:rolleyes:

For the record its a bag, in scotland they wear skirts its called a kilt, is that gay too? :D Lets get some reality here, or are we really in the stone ages... If so then please go and buy a slate...

Ljohnson72
Apr 2, 2010, 04:08 PM
The Apple one or the Vaja Slim Jacket in black/lime green.

Tech-Boy
Apr 2, 2010, 04:18 PM
I'm not getting a case. It is aluminum and glass, so it isn't needed in my book. And it looks way better! Also I am very good with things have never dropped my ipod touch. :)

ipadDev
Apr 2, 2010, 04:23 PM
Ben Sherman Bag I bought for my iPad,

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=17933631&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump

54 dollars and ben sherman? not a bad deal if you ask me.

kunfunyu
Apr 2, 2010, 04:30 PM
I think I'm going to wait for the quilted vaja... not sure. It looks really nice though. Also like that textured leather one, but I'm sure it's crazy expensive.

yeah for sure... the one that holds it like a book seems like the best option. i got the ivolution suit that flips up, and the front completely comes off which i really like. i'll post a review once it arrives in.... May haha

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 04:30 PM
Call it anything you want, a man should not be wearing a bag of any sort.

ipadDev
Apr 2, 2010, 04:35 PM

Why?

random person
Apr 2, 2010, 04:35 PM
I just had to post this as I am blown away by the service at Waterfield Designs! (www.sfbags.com). Back when I preordered this they guaranteed delivery before the iPad -- and they did just that! The case itself is gorgeous -- incredibly protective, very well made and well designed. Plus it's made in San Francisco. You can get it with a shoulder strap too and either way it also features reinforcement to protect the screen. There's also a suede-like fabric on the interior which should keep the screen smudge-free, or at least try to!

The great thing too is that it is the first time I've been able to hold something that truly approximates the size of the iPad and I actually think the iPad is going to be the perfect size! I have been concerned that the iPad would seem too large but judging by the case I have in my hands that concern seems unwarranted.

Can tomorrow come sooner please?

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 04:39 PM
Why?

Because we're not woman. Okay have fun with your 'man' bag. If I wore one, after my wife stopped laughing here ass off, she'd leave me.

When you were in College, did you carry the books on your side or in front of you with both arms? We're men.

GregGebhardt
Apr 2, 2010, 04:43 PM
I got mine on Wednesday! I have used them on all of my laptops and knew they would make something great for the iPad!

Gary at Waterfield is the BEST!

ipadDev
Apr 2, 2010, 04:45 PM
Because we're not woman. Okay have fun with your 'man' bag. If I wore one, after my wife stopped laughing here ass off, she'd leave me.

When you were in College, did you carry the books on your side or in front of you with both arms? We're men.

I carried them in my messenger bag, it just worked better while riding a bike than with my arms :) I guess everyone has their insecurities but in the end it's just a bag.

azboricua
Apr 2, 2010, 04:45 PM
pictures would be nice:rolleyes:

Romanesq
Apr 2, 2010, 04:49 PM
pictures on the site.

And the Muzetto.....

drool. Muzetto Muzetto Muzetto - there should be a song. So beautiful.
And pricey.

CVC
Apr 2, 2010, 04:54 PM
Got mine today too. I am working late tonight, so I was able to hang out at home until the mail came.

This thing is beautiful! It's incredibly well made, and the materials feel so durable I think it will last forever. After I ordered it I emailed them and requested a shoulder strap. I'm glad I did. If you don't need a bag to hold other stuff, this is definitely sturdy enough to go solo. In fact, it's probably better made then 90% of the bags you would be putting inside of.

When I took it out of the box, I was a little supprised by the size. I don't know why, but I thought the iPad would be bigger.

Mark Booth
Apr 2, 2010, 04:56 PM
I've been using Waterfield Design bags for my MacBook Pro for years. I have both their Racer-X and their laptop sleeve case. Easily, some of the best computer toting gear I've ever owned!!

I've been considering their Vertigo to carry the iPad. But I think I'll wait to see if they offer any similar products that are specifically sized for the iPad.

Mark

decson
Apr 2, 2010, 04:58 PM

It really is the stone ages. Theres a really OTT case just for you, look for the orbino, so tacky it screams "I have masculinity issues". They probably do a nice strap for it so you can make your wife carry it for you.:eek:

Oh and lets for the record pay tribute to the original apple logo.... Loving the rainbow flag..http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~sedwards/apple2fpga/apple_logo_rainbow_6_color.jpg

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 05:08 PM
It really is the stone ages. Theres a really OTT case just for you, look for the orbino, so tacky it screams "I have masculinity issues". They probably do a nice strap for it so you can make your wife carry it for you.:eek:

Complete opposite. MEN DON'T CARRY BAGS. I'm not making fun though I am having a little fun, it's just not for me.

anthonymoody
Apr 2, 2010, 05:11 PM
... I'm not gay, I'm Italian...

This could be the number one funniest line ever posted at this forum.

LucidPsychosis
Apr 2, 2010, 05:13 PM
I have no need to carry a bag, but if I did, I would. I happen to think they are stylish, and when I finally do get an iPad, I'll certainly find a nice bag in which to tote it.

KingPasta
Apr 2, 2010, 05:15 PM
Complete opposite. MEN DON'T CARRY BAGS. I'm not making fun though I am having a little fun, it's just not for me.

In England, its actually very common place for men to carry a messenger bag for work purposes.

Every day I take a messenger bag to work, it has my macbook pro in it, along with my lunch, tablets, water, chargers, pens, copies of my ID etc...

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 05:16 PM
In England, its actually very common place for men to carry a messenger bag for work purposes.

Every day I take a messenger bag to work, it has my macbook pro in it, along with my lunch, tablets, water, chargers, pens, copies of my ID etc...

They also hold their fork differently ;).

decson
Apr 2, 2010, 05:26 PM
Its all about the man, not the bag.... thats from a man even a gay man. Hate to think what would happen if you found out a close friend or relative was a "bag" carrier... :eek:

Question do you not carry bags when you go shopping or to the gym (if you do either)...

If you say back "sack", well as stated earlier, soo masculine it screams... :p

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 05:31 PM
Its all about the man, not the bag.... thats from a man even a gay man. Hate to think what would happen if you found out a close friend or relative was a "bag" carrier... :eek:

Question do you not carry bags when you go shopping or to the gym (if you do either)...

If you say back "sack", well as stated earlier, soo masculine it screams... :p

It's funny how I have masculinity issues for not want to carry a bag but it's okay for you to not understand why one would not want to carry a bag.

All people are different. We have a different opinion, leave it at that.

optophobia
Apr 2, 2010, 05:33 PM
Probably been posted before many times but I still find it hilarious :

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/4/2010/03/671b5deb5aa8ec41a3b0f4f35f601208/original.jpeg

dukebound85
Apr 2, 2010, 05:34 PM
If you insist…

My current bag is a Ferragamo:

…but I've just ordered two more, because I need to see which one I like best and which one the iPad fits in best. I ordered this one from Fossil:

http://s7ondemand7.scene7.com/is/image/FossilPartners/MBG1157201_main?$fossil_minithumb$

…and this one from Kenneth Cole:

There's a whole thread on the topic here:

The Comprehensive iPad Accessories Thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=860208)

Kinda looks like a purse lol

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 05:35 PM
Probably been posted before many times but I still find it hilarious :

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/4/2010/03/671b5deb5aa8ec41a3b0f4f35f601208/original.jpeg

Haven't see it before, funny. Btw, did they have any other names besides the iPad at one time?

n0de
Apr 2, 2010, 05:35 PM
OK all of you afraid of men with bags (or becoming a man with a bag) must be mid-western, American red necks and have never been to a major city in your life........

Nearly every man in any city with good public transportation carries a bag. You have to have everything you might need with you when you leave home for the day because going home when you forget something is a real pain. You also never know when you are going to get stuck or delayed too.

I carry a basic black timbuk2 messenger. It has my MBPro, charger, camera, camera charger, iphone cable + backup battery, mifi, mifi charger, notepad, a couple of pens, various OTC drugs & prescriptions, water bottle, whatever magazine/book I'm reading at the moment....on and on.

I'd love to see anyone carry all that in their pockets....

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 05:38 PM
OK all of you afraid of men with bags (or becoming a man with a bag) must be mid-western, American red necks and have never been to a major city in your life........

Nearly every man in any city with good public transportation carries a bag. You have to have everything you might need with you when you leave home for the day because going home when you forget something is a real pain. You also never know when you are going to get stuck or delayed too.

I carry a basic black timbuk2 messenger. It has my MBPro, charger, camera, camera charger, iphone cable + backup battery, mifi, mifi charger, notepad, a couple of pens, various OTC drugs & prescriptions, water bottle, whatever magazine/book I'm reading at the moment....on and on.

That must be it, I'm a Mid-Westerner (Michigan) ;).

random person
Apr 2, 2010, 05:41 PM
pictures on the site.

And the Muzetto.....

drool. Muzetto Muzetto Muzetto - there should be a song. So beautiful.
And pricey.

The Muzetto IS beautiful -- I bought one of them a couple of months ago anticipating the iPad!

random person
Apr 2, 2010, 05:43 PM
I've been using Waterfield Design bags for my MacBook Pro for years. I have both their Racer-X and their laptop sleeve case. Easily, some of the best computer toting gear I've ever owned!!

I've been considering their Vertigo to carry the iPad. But I think I'll wait to see if they offer any similar products that are specifically sized for the iPad.

Mark

Not that I'm a Waterfield fetishist or anything :D but I have the Vertigo too and it is perfect for the iPad -- especially if you get a substantial case for it like the Ultimate Sleeve and if you also want to carry other things along. If you want an iPad specific case and have no need to carry many other things you would LOVE the Muzetto (yes I have that too!;)

random person
Apr 2, 2010, 05:45 PM
Got mine today too. I am working late tonight, so I was able to hang out at home until the mail came.

This thing is beautiful! It's incredibly well made, and the materials feel so durable I think it will last forever. After I ordered it I emailed them and requested a shoulder strap. I'm glad I did. If you don't need a bag to hold other stuff, this is definitely sturdy enough to go solo. In fact, it's probably better made then 90% of the bags you would be putting inside of.

When I took it out of the box, I was a little supprised by the size. I don't know why, but I thought the iPad would be bigger.

I thought the iPad would be bigger too! And yes this sleeve is better made than one could possibly imagine --

MICHAELSD
Apr 2, 2010, 05:47 PM
Some Vertigo and Ultimate Sleeve pictures would be good :). Anyway, maybe it's just me, but I think Waterfield Designs is due for a new logo. They do have some quality products.

random person
Apr 2, 2010, 05:51 PM
I can't find info regarding how to post a photo! Plus it's almost dinner time!;)

Clix Pix
Apr 2, 2010, 05:55 PM
This is good to hear! I have ordered the Muzetto and also the iPad Smart Case, both of which will be along in a couple of weeks or so once the folks at Waterfield have had their hands on an actual iPad to check dimensions, etc.

reptiledude4
Apr 2, 2010, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know if the official Apple iPad case will be for sale at Best Buys/Apple Stores tomorrow?

tkermit
Apr 2, 2010, 05:59 PM
Carrying a purse, eh?

The OP - prancing around with his purse. Yup, he's a dandy, he's a real fancy boy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnKRbEPbItE) !

Just don't let anybody steal your 'European carry-all' :)

ImperialX
Apr 2, 2010, 06:00 PM
I can't find info regarding how to post a photo! Plus it's almost dinner time!;)

Just upload your photos to this site (www.sadpanda.us/), then drop the link here wrapped around [IMG] tags.

I want photos too! I need to decide on a good case for my new iPad.

decson
Apr 2, 2010, 06:08 PM
That must be it, I'm a Mid-Westerner (Michigan) ;).
:D

Is it true most americans don't have passports? Or know that there are other countries or even city's that exist? lol

I have a lot of american friends, and not saying the british are great, but this type of thinking died out many years ago...

Well each to their own and respect. But as someone else said, if you have a job where you commute you generally take a bag, well if you have a job that you actually take something to work...

America has come so far, they lost letters in words to make them easier to remember, well at least I know where I won't go in the states for trips... Apologies to the rest of america...

Have fun mate.

I reckon you watch tv and shout he's gay at every guy that carries a bag lol.

dukebound85
Apr 2, 2010, 06:11 PM
OK all of you afraid of men with bags (or becoming a man with a bag) must be mid-western, American red necks and have never been to a major city in your life.......

Afraid? no. Just looks funny. Just like when I see men with long hair.

Hence a backpack, not a purse lol

I don't. I use a backpack

Mitchrapp
Apr 2, 2010, 06:11 PM

Is it true most americans don't have passports? Or know that there are other countries or even city's that exist? lol

I have a lot of american friends, and not saying the british are great, but this type of thinking died out many years ago...

Well each to their own and respect. But as someone else said, if you have a job where you commute you generally take a bag, well if you have a job that you actually take something to work...

America has come so far, they lost letters in words to make them easier to remember, well at least I know where I won't go in the states for trips... Apologies to the rest of america...

Have fun mate.

I never say that word.

TxMacAddict
Apr 2, 2010, 06:12 PM
Need pics please.

decson
Apr 2, 2010, 06:17 PM
Pix of personal muzetto and hard graft case.

Its a snug fit but can still get other things in (tried it with a thick book 1") so ready to go :p

Hammie
Apr 2, 2010, 07:32 PM
Does anyone know if the official Apple iPad case will be for sale at Best Buys/Apple Stores tomorrow?

I don't know but mine shipped and should be here Monday. :D :cool:

MICHAELSD
Apr 2, 2010, 07:55 PM
I called my Apple Store and the person who I spoke with had no idea if there would be enough cases for everybody who reserved an iPad, or even if they would have the iPad case.

FCDP
Apr 2, 2010, 08:07 PM
A Muzetto bag (http://www.sfbags.com/products/muzetto/muzetto.htm) from Waterfield would be pretty good for an iPad. I was considering getting one for my MBP a few weeks ago.

http://www.sfbags.com/products/muzetto/images/banner_muzetto.jpg

Fraaaa
Apr 2, 2010, 08:16 PM
yeah i agree, still gay. wear a backpack if its that hard to carry it in your hands.

Sorry but I have to disagree.

Wearing a backpack is ridiculous: either you look like a tramp if you have a big size backpack or you look like a child that goes to elementary school when you have a small one.

I have my CAT waterproof "man bag" that I take to college, and I can't be more cool! :cool: :D

Spudracer
Apr 2, 2010, 08:35 PM

Well yes, it's true most of us don't bother to acquire passports since every country we'd travel to would be a downgrade. Some of us require passports to transact business in places like failed empires and such. Others are just curious about quaint cultures rooted in past glories. But for the most part we are satisfied with what we have and see no reason to leave it for bangers n beans or haggis.

They are probably history buffs or find the accent entertaining.

This must be the respect part you mentioned. Well, when you're not carrying on the British tradition of buggering boys, perhaps you can contribute something to world technology so you're not forced to use our hardware, and software, and network technology, and user interfaces, and entertainment products, and video games, and ............well, then we could respect you too.

Have fun mate.

I reckon you watch tv and shout he's gay :):):) at every guy that carries a bag

tkermit
Apr 2, 2010, 08:49 PM
Well yes, it's true most of us don't bother to acquire passports since every country we'd travel to would be a downgrade.

haha :D

Timothy
Apr 2, 2010, 08:55 PM
See what I mean? This thread represents my life wearing a bag slung cross body around town.

And I live in Seattle! Imagine what it would be like if I were in small town, mid-western or southern america. The cultural challenge of a man carrying a small bag is just too much for many people, and it cracks me up.

And, I'm not just talking men here; I've had women demand that I take the bag off, tell me it makes me look silly, question my need to carry it. One woman demanded that I empty the contents to prove to her that it was necessary for me to carry a bag, to justify my need to carry more than what fits in my pockets.

Ah, progress. :-)

tkermit
Apr 2, 2010, 09:20 PM
Yes, if only society could be more respectful of men carrying small bags - the world would surely be a better place :o

Radnor
Apr 2, 2010, 09:27 PM

This is it exactly. Before moving to Seattle I had no reason to carry a bag around with me -- I just kept everything in the car or at home if I was close enough to drive back. Now that I take the bus everywhere it's far more convenient to have things with me than to try planning a return trip outside my normal to-work or to-home bus routes.

No one else around me bats an eye at carrying a bag because they're all carrying bags too. It's not a big deal. :)

MiguelS
Apr 2, 2010, 09:35 PM
http://nitekrazze.com/images/smiley/supergay.gif

:p

elmo151
Apr 2, 2010, 09:42 PM
http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/Elmo151/Gear/koala_main.jpg

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/Elmo151/Gear/koala_gunpanel2.jpg

just substitute your iPad for the pistol

the bag is the Kifaru Koala (https://www.kifaru.net/koala.html)

Rasczak
Apr 2, 2010, 09:51 PM
I gotta have my man purse. During the week its more a laptop bad/briefcase type thing and on the weekend its the leather man purse thing. I need to be able to carry a water bottle, my Kindle, and my macbook even fits in the man purse, not to mention pens, and all the other stuff.

My convenience is so much more important than what someone else thinks.

Hammie
Apr 2, 2010, 11:03 PM
There are a few bags that I am looking at but I'm waiting for my iPad in hand before I start to worry about them.

A few that I am considering are:

Louis Vuitton Daniel MM

http://www.fashionlimb.com/prodimages/media/N58029.jpg

Coach Thompson Crossbody Satchel

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ceOGGdD9PAM/Srrt5kjx8sI/AAAAAAAABWo/R62CoLMyPxQ/s400/coach+crossbody+2.png

Or the Muzetto Personal

http://www.gearlog.com/images/muzetto1.jpg

gigidey
Apr 2, 2010, 11:09 PM
I'm not sure if I'm on board with the man-purse thing. I think I'm just going to carry my iPad underarm, like a laptop.

Hammie
Apr 2, 2010, 11:13 PM
I'm not sure if I'm on board with the man-purse thing. I think I'm just going to carry my iPad underarm, like a laptop.

But it's only 9.5x7.5 inches... Not really big enough to carry under arm. It is smaller than a spiral notepad. :confused:

Techhie
Apr 2, 2010, 11:19 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question. Obviously it is too large to fit in any conventional pocket, and, for (most) guys, a "shoulder bag" is out of the question. I am on the fence about the 3G model, which will let me use it everywhere without the need for annoying hotspot hunting, but what good is it if it is a burden to lug around?

Do I keep a backpack with me all the time? Surely someone has a creative solution :confused:

Hammie
Apr 2, 2010, 11:23 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question. Obviously it is too large to fit in any conventional pocket, and, for (most) guys, a "shoulder bag" is out of the question. I am on the fence about the 3G model, which will let me use it everywhere without the need for annoying hotspot hunting, but what good is it if it is a burden to lug around?

Do I keep a backpack with me all the time? Surely someone has a creative solution :confused:

Do a search for Man Purse... I think there are currently 3 otherthreads talking about the same thing.

ImperialX
Apr 2, 2010, 11:25 PM

I'm a student, so I technically am carrying a backpack most of the time, and that's how I intend to carry it.

Techhie
Apr 2, 2010, 11:27 PM
Do a search for Man Purse...

I have, and it seems like humiliating myself wouldn't be an ideal solution. (I am a high school student after all, and 17-year-olds aren't very forgiving :rolleyes:)

ImperialX
Apr 2, 2010, 11:29 PM
(I am a high school student after all, and 17-year-olds aren't very forgiving :rolleyes:)

Then we're in the same boat, and I can't think of anything except a backpack (which we carry around all the time anyway).

If you can think of something better, I'd love to know.

Fast Shadow
Apr 2, 2010, 11:31 PM
One reason I got an iPad was so I could stop lugging my heavy, bulky laptop bag with me to work every day. Instead I could keep the laptop at work and use the iPad on the road. But then I realized my newer, sleeker, smaller bag would resemble... a purse! So now I'm quite conflicted. I was thinking of how to "man up" my iPurse. I was thinking if it were covered in bloody barbs, hooks, and spikes it would look tougher and more masculine. Perhaps I could get a shoulder strap made of barbed wire. Other suggestions?

marksman
Apr 2, 2010, 11:31 PM
I am going to hire a little person with white gloves to carry it behind me until I snap to them to provide me a proper viewing angle and access.

I will have a family member hidden away in a secret location with two guards. The location will be nice, and food and entertainment plentiful. I am not a madman.

If the little person drops the device or in any way is in possession of it when it is damaged, their relative will be dealt with in an appropriate manner.

entatlrg
Apr 2, 2010, 11:32 PM
small messenger bag?

Techhie
Apr 2, 2010, 11:33 PM
Then we're in the same boat, and I can't think of anything except a backpack (which we carry around all the time anyway).

If you can think of something better, I'd love to know.

What am I going to use when I'm in other public places? Carrying a backpack all of the time seems a bit of a burden, and get double-takes in most venues. Besides, the iPad itself won't be used in class as much as other places due to its lack of handwriting recognition.

smoked
Apr 2, 2010, 11:38 PM
I am going to hire a little person with white gloves to carry it behind me until I snap to them to provide me a proper viewing angle and access.

I will have a family member hidden away in a secret location with two guards. The location will be nice, and food and entertainment plentiful. I am not a madman.

If the little person drops the device or in any way is in possession of it when it is damaged, their relative will be dealt with in an appropriate manner.

I was planning on carrying it around by holding it up with both hands above my head at all times, but I'm kind of leaning towards your idea...

jasg49
Apr 2, 2010, 11:43 PM
Bib overalls with a custom pocket inside the bib ;)

admanimal
Apr 2, 2010, 11:45 PM
Flavor Flav style, attached to a big gold chain hanging around my neck.

Surely
Apr 2, 2010, 11:46 PM
Around my neck.

Yea boi!

EDIT: Mine is way more creative than the post above me.

admanimal
Apr 2, 2010, 11:47 PM
Good thing I decided not to spend the time photoshopping a picture exactly like that.

EDIT: Yes, your post definitely wins.

Surely
Apr 2, 2010, 11:49 PM
Good thing I decided not to spend the time photoshopping a picture exactly like that.

EDIT: Yes, your post definitely wins.

Techhie
Apr 2, 2010, 11:51 PM
http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=220581&d=1270269957

But, when in the riskier parts of Vegas I don't know that I would want a "steal me!" label on my $1,000 necklace made of silicon and platinum :p

bjobes
Apr 2, 2010, 11:51 PM
iPocket jeans by Steve:D

Ljohnson72
Apr 2, 2010, 11:56 PM
Folio or sleeve case in my hand.

Chris Rogers
Apr 3, 2010, 12:14 AM
http://www.scottevest.com/v3_store/New_Travel_Vest.shtml

lotusindigo
Apr 3, 2010, 12:25 AM
^^^ I'm not a guy but I think that's kind of cool. Take it off before you hug me though.

EDIT: Oooh, I just saw that you can control devices through the vest material! Even cooler. What will you do in the summer is the question...

midcloud
Apr 3, 2010, 12:29 AM
Do a search for Man Purse... I think there are currently 3 otherthreads talking about the same thing.

Its not a man purse. Its a satchel. Indiana Jones had one.

- Alan from the Hangover

Techhie
Apr 3, 2010, 12:31 AM
Its not a man purse. Its a satchel. Indiana Jones had one.

- Alan from the Hangover

"It's not her purse, it's a 'European shoulder bag'"

- guy from Progressive commercial :p

Alchematron
Apr 3, 2010, 12:38 AM
Yes, In my purse

I mean shoulder bag, carrier, backpack

djrobsd
Apr 3, 2010, 12:39 AM
I think a sling would be cool.. The iSling... Something worn diaganolly across your chest with a pouch for the ipad... Hahaha... Well I am a gay man, so that might be why I like that idea. ;)

Jaro65
Apr 3, 2010, 12:41 AM
Did you check www.booqbags.com ? They have a pretty cool shoulder bag for iPad. I'm thinking maybe of using that for my iPad 3G.

Chris Rogers
Apr 3, 2010, 12:45 AM
^^^ I'm not a guy but I think that's kind of cool. Take it off before you hug me though.

EDIT: Oooh, I just saw that you can control devices through the vest material! Even cooler. What will you do in the summer is the question...

it's actually pretty lightweight. I just got it Thurs

FWW
Apr 3, 2010, 12:47 AM
This in Shitake. (http://www.keenfootwear.com/product/ss10/bags/unisex/lifestyle/alameda%2015/beech!shitake!golden%20glow)

fusconed
Apr 3, 2010, 12:48 AM
Personally, I think it's foolish to take it everywhere with you. Take it between work/school/home/church? Great. Take it on vacation? Great. Take it to the grocery store, the gym, or to the mall? That's just foolish (or I should say, it would be foolish of me to do so). The iPhone is the ultimate carry anywhere. In the same way I don't take my notebook with me _everywhere_, I won't take the iPad with me everywhere.

I'm sure some will, and that's great if it works for them. But I'm also really not interested in every random person wanting to ask about it, try it, see what it can do, etc. That's what happened for the first few months after getting my iPhone. I'll of course let the people I know see it all, but otherwise I'm going to keep it well hidden in a case when I'm on the bus and any other random public place I have it.

Anywho, I'll probably just carry it in a backpack, or a briefcase style laptop case when I'm not immediately using it.

vini-vidi-vici
Apr 3, 2010, 12:49 AM
Since it's magical, I'll just levitate it.

dtlee1974
Apr 3, 2010, 01:04 AM
I wouldn't call carrying a small bag "gay" but it can look awkward for a man to carry small bag. But hell, use whatever floats your boat. There's certainly nothing sissy about wanting a way to carry all your stuff (see e.g. soldiers.)

Personally, I carry a Saddleback Leather XL briefcase. It has room for my 15" MBP and charger, Kindle DX, cable toner, zip ties, several CAT 5e cables, and the occasional sidearm. I've never had anyone say a word about it not being masculine enough either.

Apparentlly they are launching iPhone and iPad compatible sleeves tomorrow as well. Check out their stuff at: http://www.saddlebackleather.com

Yes they are expensive. But, I will vouch that they are built to last forever. Some people like to change "looks" every year or so and this is probably not the product for them. However, if you like the idea of buying a bag that will take some abuse and not let you down, this is it.

That said, my clear second choice is Maxpedition.

marlys
Apr 3, 2010, 01:59 AM
One reason I got an iPad was so I could stop lugging my heavy, bulky laptop bag with me to work every day. Instead I could keep the laptop at work and use the iPad on the road. But then I realized my newer, sleeker, smaller bag would resemble... a purse! So now I'm quite conflicted. I was thinking of how to "man up" my iPurse. I was thinking if it were covered in bloody barbs, hooks, and spikes it would look tougher and more masculine. Perhaps I could get a shoulder strap made of barbed wire. Other suggestions?

+1

upsguy27
Apr 3, 2010, 02:24 AM
This is the bag that I've had for about 3 months... http://www.urbanoutfitters.com:80/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?isProduct=true&color=001&navAction=jump&parentid=M_ACC_BAGS&id=17573346

I love it. I don't think it looks gay or feminine at all, but I get made fun of quite a bit for it. Ehh, whatever. It works, and it's easy to carry stuff around in.

Cigsm
Apr 3, 2010, 03:16 AM

Says who?

Cigsm
Apr 3, 2010, 03:22 AM

That's really sad & you have a very shallow relationship with your wife if she left you because you have a satchel / laptop bag / iPad bag/ man bag / purse etc.

Secondly, what does being a man have to do with the way you carry books?

Is it me that's not getting this? Did I not get the "How to hold books Class For Men?" What gender does it make you if you hold the books over your head with one arm? What about over your head with two arms? What about if you hold 2 books in your right hand stretched out, & no books in the other to your side? You starting to see how ridiculous this all sounds?

There is no correct way for ANYONE to carry books. Or iPads, or bags. It does however, seem that you have a preconceived notion of how one should be a "man". Which is kinda small minded and sad :(

Rx3
Apr 3, 2010, 03:23 AM
Incase Neoprene Sleeve Plus for iPad (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0961ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5MTQ)

upsguy27
Apr 3, 2010, 03:24 AM
I'm sorry, out of all of those listed in that link - Apple still has the best looking case, IMHO of course.

I definitely agree with you.

Cigsm
Apr 3, 2010, 03:28 AM
Afraid? no. Just looks funny. Just like when I see men with long hair.

Hence a backpack, not a purse lol

I don't. I use a backpack

LOLOLOL I'm learning SOOOOOOO much in this thread. In 2010 there are people that still think men shouldn't have long hair?

LOL Did I transport back to the freakin 50's? I feel like Im at the Town Hall meeting of some Redneck Republican convention in 1950's Utah.

Maybe it's just my generation (20's) or the fact I live in a metropolitan area on the eastern seaboard but the only people I know who care about things like men with long hair, or men that have bags, or gay men, or women who wear pants, et all is on the TV.

jimbo1mcm
Apr 3, 2010, 03:41 AM
When I travel I usually bring a large suitcase with wheels and my golf clubs in a case with wheels. It is convenient for me to sling my laptop( soon to be Ipad) over my shoulder and use my two arms for moving the suitcase and golf bag. I purchased a CaseLogic VNA-210, a case designed for a 10.2 inch netbook, but with the capabilities I wanted for an Ipad case: A separate compartment for my charger and pens, and a notepad, and thin, with a shoulder strap.

SchneiderMan
Apr 3, 2010, 03:59 AM
Apple already has cases for the iPad http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipad/ipad_accessories/cases?mco=MTc0MjU1OTg

saving107
Apr 3, 2010, 04:06 AM
thank you,

and I found the case that I have been waiting for from incase

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1679/as-images.apple.com/is/image/AppleInc/H0960?wid=326&hei=326&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp

saving107
Apr 3, 2010, 04:08 AM
Incase Neoprene Sleeve Plus for iPad (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0961ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5MTQ)

I'm going green.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/1679/as-images.apple.com/is/image/AppleInc/H0960?wid=326&hei=326&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp

SchneiderMan
Apr 3, 2010, 04:08 AM
thank you,

and I found the case that I have been waiting for from incase

Exactly, Incase has the best products imo. Love the cases and it's weird they did not mention any on their site! I'll be getting the Incase slip case (:
Hope they make more colors
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5785/h0963.jpg

saving107
Apr 3, 2010, 04:11 AM
if the Apple Store doesn't have any incase as an option today, I'll try the Best Buy 1/4 a mile down the road, if not luck their, then I'll just order online. I'm for some reason determined to have an incase over the Apple Case, I don't know why.

Epicurus
Apr 3, 2010, 04:14 AM
Looks like Incase has six case designs: slip case (insert, $40), sleeve plus (zipper, $40), convertible book jacket (moleskine-esque, $60), a travel kit (with keyboard pocket, $60), and two protective covers (with a stand or with a grip, $40).
220602 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0962ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5MTc)220603 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0959ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5Mzk)
220604 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0958ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5MTU)220605 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0964ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5MDE)
220607 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0965ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5NDE)

tttexxan
Apr 3, 2010, 04:17 AM
if the Apple Store doesn't have any incase as an option today, I'll try the Best Buy 1/4 a mile down the road, if not luck their, then I'll just order online. I'm for some reason determined to have an incase over the Apple Case, I don't know why.

IM kinda the opposite...I like the apple one more more proffesional looking or something

tttexxan
Apr 3, 2010, 04:24 AM
wondering if Apple Case will be av at BB or even at apple

saving107
Apr 3, 2010, 04:28 AM
we'll find out in about 6 hours (california).

saving107
Apr 3, 2010, 04:31 AM
IM kinda the opposite...I like the apple one more more proffesional looking or something

I'm not saying the Apple Case is bad, I really like it as well and it does seem more professional looking and seems to have more functionality, but I have an incase for my MacBook and I really trust it to keep it safe when I travel. some early reports said that the Apple Case felt like if it was made of some type of Vinyl material, so I guess its something I will have to see and feel for myself before I decide.

I almost feel like buying both and if I don't like one, I can just sell it on craigslist.

normwood
Apr 3, 2010, 05:09 AM
Looks like Incase has six case designs: slip case (insert, $40), sleeve plus (zipper, $40), convertible book jacket (moleskine-esque, $60), a travel kit (with keyboard pocket, $60), and two protective covers (with a stand or with a grip, $40).
220602 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0962ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5MTc)220603 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0959ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5Mzk)
220604 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0958ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5MTU)220605 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0964ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5MDE)
220607 (http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0965ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU2Mjc&mco=MTc0MjY5NDE)

So, why the heck can't I find these on their website?

Steve

Maaz
Apr 3, 2010, 05:22 AM
Iam buying an incase slip case from bestbuy tomorrow morning. I also have the apple case shipped. I want both. Because sometimes I like using my gadgets without a full cover. Yet I know I will love to use the apple case to type and watch movies.

StBDawg
Apr 3, 2010, 06:33 AM
I originally bought the Incase Neoprene sleeve for a 10.2" Netbook from Best Buy for $32.99 thinking that would be the closest neoprene sleeve at launch and I just saw the thread that has pics of Incase's dedicated iPad Sleeve. So now I am gonna take the Netbook sleeve back to Best Buy to exchange it. But I have to wait for UPS to deliver my iPad first. I hope that everyone goes for the official iPad case instead of the Incase. I'm a little worried because according to UPS.com my iPad had its destination scan only like half an hour ago and usually when I get packages they'd be out for delivery by now. I hope I didn't miss the drivers going out already. What do you guys think?

StBDawg
Apr 3, 2010, 06:39 AM
Darn! Its showing up as a new product at Bestbuy.com but it says its backordered and won't ship for 1-2 weeks and when I do a store search none of the Best Buys in my area don't have it in stock. I'm hoping the website isn't updated yet. It'd be nice if I could order one for in store pickup so I don't have to worry about rushing there.

appleguy123
Apr 3, 2010, 07:53 AM
My apple store (west county) has quite a few.

OneMike
Apr 3, 2010, 08:36 AM
Picked up here in Miami, The Falls.

Got there about 8:50 was back in my car by 9:10. Was probably 30th in line which went really quick. They probably brought in 20 at first. Then maybe 5 and 5.

If you didn't reserve they said they are not selling to you until ALL the reserves are done so that's bad news for those people.

They had every accessory in stock. Just got the 16GB and case though.

:)

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2844/photo1em.jpg (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/photo1em.jpg/)

RTiii320
Apr 3, 2010, 08:38 AM
Congrats! :)

ImaVeggie
Apr 3, 2010, 08:39 AM
Could you please measure out the dimensions with the case on the iPad? Hopefully it will fit in the bag I have.

It would be much appreciated.

tttexxan
Apr 3, 2010, 08:42 AM
Could you please measure out the dimensions with the case on the iPad? Hopefully it will fit in the bag I have.

Best buy has tone with no lines....There was only 5 people at my store...However they have not recieved shipment yet but got a ticket and should be in by 1 pm today with no line

OneMike
Apr 3, 2010, 08:47 AM

Pretty much 10" x 8" x 0.6"

A Macbook Pro
Apr 3, 2010, 08:50 AM
Any first impressions? Keen to hear what you guys think. I'm waiting till late April here in Aus :)

undrpsi
Apr 3, 2010, 08:51 AM
As they say on the other forums I'm on...

LEADER!

Congrats you lucky SOB :D....I'm powerwashing the deck and stealing glances to the street. My wife asked me not to attack the UPS guy when he gets here...:rolleyes:

ImaVeggie
Apr 3, 2010, 08:52 AM

Thanks so much. It will fit. Wahoo! It took me so long to find the bag; got it for my Kindle DX which will be sold soon. Can't wait for my iPad 3G!

Enjoy yours, OneMike.

ImaVeggie
Apr 3, 2010, 08:53 AM

Thanks so much. It will fit. Wahoo! It took me so long to find the bag; got it for my Kindle DX which will be sold soon. Can't wait for my iPad 3G!

Enjoy your iPad, OneMike.

ImaVeggie
Apr 3, 2010, 08:54 AM
Oops. Sorry for the double post.

Skydivincoastie
Apr 3, 2010, 08:55 AM
I'm texting from mine right now! This thing is really cool. The iPad apple case is really nice also! Waited only 18 mins in line. They were taking 1 non-reserve for every 10 reserves...

bbydon
Apr 3, 2010, 09:11 AM
More details on the apple case please....

OneMike
Apr 3, 2010, 09:13 AM
it's definitely cool. Moreso then I thought.

wow 1 reserve every 10 mins will be a long day but better then how they are doing it here.

about the case I was unsure if the back would be stuck in keyboard mode how they show in the pics. You can fold it like a book so it's completely flat with the back of the ipad, which is good. there is a tab you put in in to get that keyboard so it's optional. good fit and quality. feels like it'll be sufficient.

Epicurus
Apr 3, 2010, 09:14 AM
So, why the heck can't I find these on their website?

Steve

http://goincase.com/blog/2010/04/03/ipad-has-arrived-and-incase-has-you-covered/

melman101
Apr 3, 2010, 09:15 AM
Anyone know how to use the case, LMAO!?! :-) It seems when I slide the thing under the ipad, it doesn't close? is that to prop it up?

A Macbook Pro
Apr 3, 2010, 09:17 AM
I saw a case unboxing and the case appears a bit flimsy. Can you confirm this???

PCClone
Apr 3, 2010, 09:19 AM
In a white man purse so it like will totally match my white shoes and belt. I hope it isn't too heavy for me to carry.

OneMike
Apr 3, 2010, 09:25 AM
The tab in the back is to prop it up if you are using in keyboard mode or want to sit it up like a picture frame or movie. It doesn't look closed if that's what you are trying to do.

Case doesn't seem flimsy. The front of case has some kind of padding inside for the screen. It doesn't really flex easily and I'm confident it'll protect the screen.

For the back part that the ipad goes in. The bezel is sturdy. However the back is rather thin. Silicone case for iphone/ipod thin almost. It's definitely not meant to absorb a shock/drop.

for protecting the iPad from drop/scratches etc.. it seems good. Also doesn't feel like the case itself will tear or is of cheap quality either.

TxMacAddict
Apr 3, 2010, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the link. Hmmm.. which one to get?

Has anybody seen these in stock at the Best Buy stores or Apple stores?

iMJustAGuy
Apr 3, 2010, 09:28 AM
The tab in the back is to prop it up if you are using in keyboard mode or want to sit it up like a picture frame or movie. It doesn't look closed if that's what you are trying to do.

Case doesn't seem flimsy. The front of case has some kind of padding inside for the screen. It doesn't really flex easily and I'm confident it'll protect the screen.

For the back part that the ipad goes in. The bezel is sturdy. However the back is rather thin. Silicone case for iphone/ipod thin almost. It's definitely not meant to absorb a shock/drop.

for protecting the iPad from drop/scratches etc.. it seems good. Also doesn't feel like the case itself will tear or is of cheap quality either.

I HAVE BEEN DEAD TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT. Does it fold Flat-Back like a paper notebook would? Please and Thank you.

TxMacAddict
Apr 3, 2010, 09:28 AM
Well the Apple store in Memorial City (Houston) said they have plenty of cases in stock in different colors etc including the Apple case

longofest
Apr 3, 2010, 09:46 AM
see: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=888446

The iPad is not dockable with the Apple case (or any case I presume)

One of the reviewers stated that you have to remove the case to place it into the dock. Sounds like a poor design.

very much agreed.

OneMike
Apr 3, 2010, 09:52 AM
I HAVE BEEN DEAD TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT. Does it fold Flat-Back like a paper notebook would? Please and Thank you.

Yes, it does fold flat back. Which I was glad to see. It has a tab on the back. Only when inserted in that tab does it go in that keyboard mode you see

sparkstsa
Apr 3, 2010, 10:02 AM
Does it close shut? From pics, I see of no way that it stays closed.

eric_n_dfw
Apr 3, 2010, 10:10 AM
This reminds me of flip phones. I can remember when the girls had them at first and men were reluctant to get one. Now, it seems no one is using the old skool candy bar phones (aka the old Nokias).

I can see your point FOW. :eek:

Most everyone I know with flip phones hated them by the time their contracts were up for various reasons (quality issues with Razr's being the majority). It seems the slider phone is the new rage. Most of them now have a slider or an iPhone now.

I'm thinking about dumping my iPhone 3g if I buy an iPad+3g and going back to my old Sony Ericsson T637 candy bar phone myself. IMO less moving parts = better.

Timothy
Apr 3, 2010, 10:18 AM
Apparentlly they are launching iPhone and iPad compatible sleeves tomorrow as well. Check out their stuff at: http://www.saddlebackleather.com

OK, that site just cracked me up. I mean, nice bags, but could the guy who runs it be any more insecure about his manhood? Between all the shots with guns, blog posts that talk about how "hot" his wife is…

hmmm…I think he doth protest TOO much. ;)

FlashHead
Apr 3, 2010, 10:23 AM
Would you please comment on how easy it is to remove from the case. Would you want to do this daily to use it naked, and then case it for travel, typing, stand?

Thanks.

Elise
Apr 3, 2010, 10:25 AM
Gorgeous, I'm jelly. Does it work nicely with the case?

roland.g
Apr 3, 2010, 10:36 AM
Picked up here in Miami, The Falls.

Got there about 8:50 was back in my car by 9:10. Was probably 30th in line which went really quick. They probably brought in 20 at first. Then maybe 5 and 5.

If you didn't reserve they said they are not selling to you until ALL the reserves are done so that's bad news for those people.

They had every accessory in stock. Just got the 16GB and case though.

:)

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2844/photo1em.jpg (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/photo1em.jpg/)

please post some pics with the case on. thanks.

mattpol
Apr 3, 2010, 11:03 AM
So the little flap inside the case tucks back behind the iPad?

Hey, that little white diagram is confusing! :D

roland.g
Apr 3, 2010, 11:26 AM
Anyone who got the Apple Case, please post some pics with the case on.

Is it nice?
Does it work well?