PDA

View Full Version : Pre Style Application Menu? Does it exist?

critic81
Feb 1, 2010, 11:02 AM
Hey guys,

So with ProSwitcher installed, it makes multitasking pretty much the same as the Palm Pre, which is really cool. One thing I would love to add would be a fifth icon on the dock that would bring up a list of all my applications, just like how the Palm Pre does it. Does anyone know of a program that does this?

I know i could do stacks or like categories, but i don't want to have to be adding programs to this list once i install them. Just curious to see if anyone knew of a solution.

Thanks!

critic81
Feb 2, 2010, 07:03 AM
bump. anyone?

techwarrior
Feb 2, 2010, 08:36 AM
Guess not...

ajohnson253
Feb 2, 2010, 08:37 AM
I too was curious about this.

MBHockey
Feb 5, 2010, 08:10 PM
yeah, this is really the only thing missing from ProSwitcher. Being able to launch apps from 'card view' would be nice.

Vandam500
Feb 5, 2010, 08:14 PM
yeah, this is really the only thing missing from ProSwitcher. Being able to launch apps from 'card view' would be nice.

I would pay for such a thing :)

darngooddesign
Feb 6, 2010, 11:39 AM

I keep Orbit/OverBoard in the dock, and have the dock visible in PS, as a way to access any page on the Springboard. Not really the same thing, but its a good enough workaround.