Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeeTom

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2004
It'll be a G5 with a color screen, airport, bluetooth, video out, and it'll connect to the Airport Extreme 2, which of course will have video in and out, and it'll do photo slideshows and play and record video, and it'll have a magnetic strip so you can record your debit card onto it and slide it at point-of-sale places and buy things, and get the powerLock kit for your front door and car and it'll sense you when you're near so you won't need a key to get in anywhere, and it'll be a cell phone that uses a bluetooth headset that doubles as your headphones, and it'll have GPS in it and tell you when your friends are close and alert you and do IM and all that, and it's a remote control for the TV, and I think i head the 2G model they'll have a Mach3 shaver in it.

as for me though, i'm waiting for the powerSight with xRay vision.

Lee Tom

ChrisFromCanada

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2004
Hamilton, Ontario (CANADA)
LeeTom said:
It'll be a G5 with a color screen, airport, bluetooth, video out, and it'll connect to the Airport Extreme 2, which of course will have video in and out, and it'll do photo slideshows and play and record video, and it'll have a magnetic strip so you can record your debit card onto it and slide it at point-of-sale places and buy things, and get the powerLock kit for your front door and car and it'll sense you when you're near so you won't need a key to get in anywhere, and it'll be a cell phone that uses a bluetooth headset that doubles as your headphones, and it'll have GPS in it and tell you when your friends are close and alert you and do IM and all that, and it's a remote control for the TV, and I think i head the 2G model they'll have a Mach3 shaver in it.

as for me though, i'm waiting for the powerSight with xRay vision.

Lee Tom

Wow sign me up! :p

You really put a lot of detail into that one.

But seriously nobody would need a "power version" of the iPod because it would probably make it bigger, more expensive, and be too much like a PDA. And on top of all that the iPod has a good degree of simplicity in that if someone just want to listen to music it would probably take them less than a minute to figure out.

LeeTom

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2004
ChrisFromCanada said:
But seriously nobody would need a "power version" of the iPod because it would probably make it bigger, more expensive...And on top of all that the iPod has a good degree of simplicity...

You would think so, huh? But I saw the leaked photos... It's smaller than a mini, and the interface is WAAAAY simpler.

Lee Tom

question fear

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2003
The "Garden" state
LeeTom said:
You would think so, huh? But I saw the leaked photos... It's smaller than a mini, and the interface is WAAAAY simpler.

Lee Tom

woweee.
well, i saw leaks of Lioness, aka mac os 10.8, and the interface is actually telepathic, to go with the direct neural link ipod.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.