Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
Somone said Arn's twitter page mentioned that the server ran the DB ran out of disk space earlier today, ... then some threads would cause a DB error if you clicked on them.

I'd say that the downtime had nothing to do with this bozo, and that the mods will get around to removing his garbage once they verify the forums are running well again. :)

Lord Blackadder

macrumors P6
May 7, 2004
Sod off
I reported him, and I'm sure a bunch of other people did as well. Was that really more interesting to him than the game? :rolleyes:

...not that the game was all that great anyway.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
was there hackery in the system?

i saw alot of spam threads by otherwise well known members:confused:

I thought the well known members made most of the spam on MR. :D

I agree with the poster above, the commercials were kind of lame in the game.

So, what exactly was the person who prompted this thread doing that gave him a ban?

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
I thought the well known members made most of the spam on MR. :D

I agree with the poster above, the commercials were kind of lame in the game.

So, what exactly was the person who prompted this thread doing that gave him a ban?

Just kept starting thread after thread with all uppercase titles like "IPAD SUCKS" an with text like "ipad suck ipad sucks ipad sucks" (repeated over and over)

C'mon Aggie :rolleyes:, I got this screen capture out of a thread you created! ;) :p :)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-02-08 at 01.57.59.png
    Screen shot 2010-02-08 at 01.57.59.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 150
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.