PDA

View Full Version : I dropped my Macbook in the Bath!

waloshin
Feb 8, 2010, 10:49 PM
I was having a lovley warm bath tonight and I dropped my Macbook into the water, when I pulled it out it was off and water was pouring out of everything even the screen! :eek:

So what is the probability the machine will last?

Just Kidding lol!

spinnerlys
Feb 8, 2010, 10:51 PM
Were you kidding about the dropping into the bathtub part or the question if it will work again?

If it is the first, what is the point of this thread?

mikes63737
Feb 8, 2010, 10:51 PM
<font color="#ff0000">Just Kidding LOL</font

FAIL.

1. No, it will probably not work.
2. Water damage is not covered by AppleCare.
3. You're quite... um, "special" if you thought it was a good idea to have it in the bath with you.
4. I know you're joking but yeah... you're a fool. :p

dolphindolphin
Feb 8, 2010, 10:53 PM
FAIL.

LOL. OP your screwed sorry.

mikes63737
Feb 8, 2010, 10:56 PM
LOL. OP your screwed sorry.

Yeah, sorry OP, if you're serious at all.

On an unrelated note, I love how there are 40 colors in the dropdown menu, and they choose to call this color "Lemon Chiffon". Couldn't think of a simpler color?

dolphindolphin
Feb 8, 2010, 10:58 PM

On an unrelated note, I love how there are 40 colors in the dropdown menu, and they choose to call this color "Lemon Chiffon". Couldn't think of a simpler color?

That's really funny; I was thinking the same thing!

waloshin
Feb 8, 2010, 10:59 PM

Actually I thought it would be quite funny if someone actually did do that so I decided to post it just to see what people would say. And I think "Lemon" would make more sense.

Peace
Feb 8, 2010, 11:01 PM
WASTELAND

dolphindolphin
Feb 8, 2010, 11:02 PM
WASTELAND

Yes please.