Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Origin8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 9, 2009
Hey! Fancy some B-Movie themed violence and vandalism? If so, pick up Robot Rampage! (the exclamation mark is important!) from Origin8! Punch! Shoot! Stomp! Nuke! Be a robot! Go on a rampage!

Title_RobotRampage.png

View the gameplay trailer here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-fFg2-CKg

The invasion has arrived and YOU are the invader. YOU are the atomic robot from the stars - YOU are bringing destruction to planet Earth!

Your devastating armored robot is on a mission to tear the city apart! Flatten each and every city block with your feet, fists and mighty weaponry! The military will try to stop you, but their primitive troops, tanks and aircraft will prove no match for YOU... or will they?

How far can YOU rampage?

screen2.jpg
screen3.jpg
screen7.jpg

Features:

* Simple, intuitive control system gives you total destructive power!
* Punch, shoot and stomp your way through the city blocks!
* Carve a path of carnage through the fully destructible scenery!
* Randomly generated layouts for a different experience every play!
* Engage in all-out warfare against troops, helicopters, tanks, bombers and ballistic missiles!
* Gorgeous environments, enemies and visual effects!
* OS3.0 iPod Music Player (OS3.0 or higher required)!
* Online high scores, achievements, friends and chat using OpenFeint!
* Awesome music & sound effects by Earcom!Earcom

Robot Rampage!: Smashingly satisfying casual destruction!

Robot Rampage! Is available now for $1.99! Get it here!

scott99

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2007
OK, where do I start ? This is EXACTLY the kind of game that catches my interest ! I don't want another freaking Air Hockey game, I want something unique, something not seen in the 100,000 apps out there. This looks so incredibly cool, I'm buying it immediately. Finally, a game I'm excited about. I am so psyched. Great job guys, thanks for making an original game !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.