PDA

View Full Version : Can't find my App

theslaz
Feb 14, 2010, 07:48 PM
New at this.
Finally decided to download a App. Wanting to try the "Rowmote Pro" on my new Itouch and Atv. Went through Itunes; selected the App; paid for it and here I sit waiting for something to happen.
Were is it?

Someone; please point me in the right direction!

theslaz
Feb 14, 2010, 08:11 PM
Okay. I found it in Itunes. Question now is; how do I get it onto the Itouch. I don't want the Itouch to sync anything else from my Itunes other than the Rowmote App. How does one do this?

tbayrgs
Feb 14, 2010, 09:23 PM
Plug in your iPod Touch to your computer with iTunes open. Highlight your Touch on the left-hand side of iTunes. In the various tabs on the right half of iTunes, deselect (uncheck any boxes with checkmarks) anything that you don't want to sync. In the Applications tab, check any boxes for apps that you want downloaded to your Touch--the right hand screens will show you how they will be arranged on your Touch. Then go ahead and select the sync or Apply button as I believe that's your option when you've made changes to the configuration of your Touch (lower right corner of the iTunes screen). Should be good to go after that.

An even easier method would be to go into the App Store directly on your iPod Touch, use the Search option to find the Rowmote Pro app and choose to install it directly there. If you've already purchased it, you won't be charged again and you will get a message advising that you've already purchased the app and can download it again for free. Obviously though, you need to be connected to a wifi signal to do this method.

Also, you may want to try the Remote app (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remote/id284417350?mt=8) (from Apple) to use with your Apple TV. It's free and works great.

theslaz
Feb 14, 2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks for your quick response. The problem I had; the appstore didn't show the "Pro" version of the app. I had to go to the web site to get it.

Thanks again!

milkfan4
Feb 14, 2010, 11:22 PM
Also, you may want to try the Remote app (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remote/id284417350?mt=8) (from Apple) to use with your Apple TV. It's free and works great.
+1 for Remote. The best option for the Apple TV.