PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Bluetooth MX900 Problems Help!

Vince1234
Aug 28, 2004, 12:38 PM
I just got a Powerbook 15'' (latest model) and I bought a Logitech Mx900 bluetooth mouse.

It initially works fine as long as you get MouseZoom and Gamepad companion to configure buttons and mouse speed (I highly recommend those two utilities to anybody) HOWEVER, I am having serious problems with my computer freezing up completely when the mouse button is pressed repeatedly really fast.

For example, if in Safari i click on the BACK button 4-5 times really fast (click-click-click...) it locks the whole program up and I am forced to "force quit". If anybody out there has the latest Powerbook with Panther and a logitech MX900 mouse, please try this out. (Also keep in mind i have mousezoom and gamepad companion running)

Update: I'm actually now having problems with this thing freezing almost randomly in any application. Completely locks up. Before I got the wireless mouse i never had this problem.

Anybody know how to fix this ?

Ja Di ksw
Sep 3, 2004, 11:37 AM
Hmmm, wish I could help, but I'm not sure. Contact Logitech maybe? I've been wanting a bluetooth mouse, but this one makes me pause at getting the 900. Do you HAVE to use the cradle to charge it, or can you use rechargeable batteries?

One of my biggest fears is airport. My phone running on 2.4 GHz would kill it, and that's what all these bluetooth mice seem to run on. Does it affect your airport?