PDA

View Full Version : Post your... children?

cderalow
Feb 15, 2010, 08:54 PM
MOD EDIT: While you may not think it's a good idea to post pictures of your children on the Internet, it's also not against the rules at all. I'm sure most know the perceived risks involved. As MacRumors isn't forcing anybody to do this, let's let people have their thread. But please only post pictures of your own children that you are under legal guardianship of. I doubt MacRumors is the go-to spot for crazies looking for pictures of children. Now if you have a young MacBook Pro, there are crazies looking for pictures of that.

If you'd like to make a thread in the PSRI regarding this topic feel free... otherwise move along...

------------------

I know I can't be the only one on here with kids, and since I didn't see any threads like it in a quick search, I figured why not.

Post a picture of you with yours kids, and then their names/ages and your name/age.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2797/4360700455_cf4704bfc2.jpg

That's Lucille on the left aged 5-1/2 months and her sister Charlotte on the right, aged 2 years.

Me in the middle (Chris) aged 26-1/2 years

chrislaw
Feb 15, 2010, 10:37 PM
well i think its great. I'm a proud family man myself... cute kids, you are very lucky.