PDA

View Full Version : MySQL errors [split]

Blue Moon
Aug 15, 2004, 10:44 AM
I thought I was able to create my own thread but since the site isn't letting me I guess i'll post this here. Has anyone else been having trouble connecting to the site? The main page, page 2 and forum pages seem to be up and running fine right now but the buyer's guide still gives me this message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Host '192.xxx.x.x' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/macrumor/public_html/csspvt/cssdbinit.inc on line 8
Unable to connect to database.

Anyone know what the fudge is goin' on?

Blue Moon
Aug 17, 2004, 12:52 PM
Welp, I'm not havin' the problem anymore, but I have a hard time believin that it was just me who experienced this. Oh well.

Capt Underpants
Aug 28, 2004, 09:26 PM
I thought I was able to create my own thread but since the site isn't letting me I guess i'll post this here. Has anyone else been having trouble connecting to the site? The main page, page 2 and forum pages seem to be up and running fine right now but the buyer's guide still gives me this message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Host '192.xxx.x.x' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/macrumor/public_html/csspvt/cssdbinit.inc on line 8
Unable to connect to database.

Anyone know what the fudge is goin' on?

Check out this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=83969). Others have been having the same problem periodically. It's not you, it's MR.

Rower_CPU
Aug 28, 2004, 11:36 PM
This is a 2 week old issue - everything seems to be running OK now. :)