Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ShinobiNinjaFan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
I'm a huge fan of this new band, Shinobi Ninja. Not only do they draw musical inspiration from the likes of Nirvana, Janet Jackson, Sublime,
and the Beastie Boys, but these 6 kids from NYC now have an awesome app for the iPhone and iPod Touch! "Brooklyn to Babylon: Shinobi Ninja Attacks" is the first video game / album. Its like the old Nintendo game "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" but with drumsticks and guitars instead of nunchucks and katanas!!! When you beat the game you get to download the album; when you go to a Shinobi show and hit a button in the app it unlocks additional content and exclusive offers. The game is only $1.99, and you get 6 songs, 2 music videos, and more! This same stuff would cost you 10 bucks in the Itunes music store, its a great deal!!!

:):D:)

Here's a link for the game's trailer!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMmlIb5Fcq4&feature=player_embedded

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2006
I'm a huge fan of this new band, Shinobi Ninja. Not only do they draw musical inspiration from the likes of Nirvana, Janet Jackson, Sublime,
and the Beastie Boys, but these 6 kids from NYC now have an awesome app for the iPhone and iPod Touch! "Brooklyn to Babylon: Shinobi Ninja Attacks" is the first video game / album. Its like the old Nintendo game "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" but with drumsticks and guitars instead of nunchucks and katanas!!! When you beat the game you get to download the album; when you go to a Shinobi show and hit a button in the app it unlocks additional content and exclusive offers. The game is only $1.99, and you get 6 songs, 2 music videos, and more! This same stuff would cost you 10 bucks in the Itunes music store, its a great deal!!!

:):D:)

Here's a link for the game's trailer!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMmlIb5Fcq4&feature=player_embedded

Am I the only one who did not understand one word he said:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.