PDA

View Full Version : Adding Products to the Buyer's Guide

dotnina
Aug 31, 2004, 05:15 PM
First off, I'd like to say how much I love the interface and layout of Macrumors. Finely done. :)

I was wondering about the criteria for adding a product to the "Buyer's Guide." In particular, I was wondering why the iPod Mini is not included? I know we haven't seen a second revision yet, but I like the "time between update" bars and having relevant rumor links posted next to the product.

Since the iPod Mini is on a different update schedule than the regular iPod, I thought it might be nice if it were added to the page.

(Oh yes, and it's time to update the iMac on the "Buyer's Guide." :D )

Mudbug
Sep 2, 2004, 12:48 AM
no bump required - we are aware that changes need to be made, but due to a technical problem, we're unable to make them just yet - sorry. Just bare with us for a little while. We'll change the iMac status, as well as probably add the iPod Mini information at the same time.

keysersoze
Sep 2, 2004, 05:16 PM
no bump required - we are aware that changes need to be made, but due to a technical problem, we're unable to make them just yet - sorry. Just bare with us for a little while. We'll change the iMac status, as well as probably add the iPod Mini information at the same time.

"bare" with you :eek:

This site could get really interesting :)

dotnina
Sep 2, 2004, 06:04 PM
"bare" with you :eek:

This site could get really interesting :)

I noticed that too

I was about to type a response, but I giggled and closed the window :)

Mudbug
Sep 2, 2004, 06:13 PM
glad I could make a funny. :p

<runs off naked> :D

jg3
Sep 3, 2004, 12:38 PM

Perhaps you could let us know when there are significant problems like this, like with a post on the front page? It's kind of annoying to keep wondering how long it will be. Just an idea.