Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xmissconnie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2010
I bought an incase case today, this one here: http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/slider-case-cl56302

It has 2 pieces, i tried putting it on and it wont go in! when i put both of them on together, the sleep/hold button(on ipod touch) wont go all the way up. and then the bottom cover for it, wont connect w/ the big case. There would be a space left in the middle/bottom. It cant seem to fit.

Is there any tips for putting it on? I tried many time but it will not connect, its fine when i put the ipod touch in but then it starts to get harder to put in when its near the hole for the sleep/wake bottom

xmissconnie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2010
is there anyone who use an incase for their ipod touch and had no trouble putting it in?

if so, can you tell me how can i put it in right so it can fit all the way. the case gave my ipod touch a few scratches

instaxgirl

macrumors 65816
Mar 11, 2009
Edinburgh, UK
Take a photo of yours with the case as on as you can get it?

I have the same case for my iPhone and it's definitely snug (so much that it takes a real yank to get it off again), but it goes on :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.