PDA

View Full Version : WallBook Clamshell :)

GeekOFComedy
Mar 3, 2010, 05:17 PM
What do you think. The only two things i could come up with if it was on a wall. Do you thing i should leave it up closed, i'm afraid it will fall off. opinions?

fun173
Mar 3, 2010, 05:48 PM
Thats cool. I think you should leave it closed up there. I wouldn't worry about it falling because those are tough. (i have dropped mine too much)

GeekOFComedy
Mar 3, 2010, 06:03 PM
Yea it looks pretty cool up there. if you could put a silent SSD in it like that youtube video and run itunes visualizer and hook it up to a AC that would be good to look at before bed time. ;)

Intell
Mar 3, 2010, 06:19 PM
Awesome idea! I may have to dig out my old iBook now.

SchneiderMan
Mar 3, 2010, 06:30 PM
To tell you the truth it looks weird on a wall.

GeekOFComedy
Mar 3, 2010, 06:40 PM
To tell you the truth it looks weird on a wall.
Very true but the wall behind is blue but the flash made it white and plus in my room everything almost has an apple logo on it sans dresser,wardrobe,bed,desk,chair,sony tv,school bag etc. All my electronics have a apple logo on them so it blends right in.

Cool Runnings
Mar 5, 2010, 01:51 PM
Nice... now load up som pics in the screensaver and you have the worlds most beautiful :apple: digital pictureframe :D Give it to me....:p

lacoste-rocker
Mar 15, 2010, 01:41 PM
This is a really cool idea man.
I think it looks great!

chaosbunny
Mar 15, 2010, 02:05 PM
Great Idea! I might do that with my old orange one too. :)

andalusia
Mar 15, 2010, 04:00 PM
That is a good idea! I'm gonna try that with my old thinkpad... I know it's not an iBook but it's still a digital photo frame :p