PDA

View Full Version : Question about status?

kilpajr
Sep 4, 2004, 12:04 AM
How can you see how many posts/time is required to move from newbie to regular to ability to get an avatar, etc.? I know this has probably been asked before, but if so, please just post the link instead of flaming me for not searching long enough.

stoid
Sep 4, 2004, 12:14 AM
It's not in the main FAQ, but in the FAQ that is a Sticky in the Community Discussion Forum, it is explained (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=37092).

tech4all
Sep 4, 2004, 12:20 AM
What's up with all those weird number combos for 500 posts and above?

quackattack
Sep 4, 2004, 12:32 AM
What's up with all those weird number combos for 500 posts and above?

They are different apple processors. Starting with older ones and moving toward more current ones. I know this is explained in other treads, look for those if you want a more detailed explanation.

homerjward
Sep 4, 2004, 02:07 AM
They are different apple processors. Starting with older ones and moving toward more current ones. I know this is explained in other treads, look for those if you want a more detailed explanation.
how come no one is like 750 or 7460? is it cause anyone who is devoted enough to this site to get those numbers is already a demigod?

Capt Underpants
Sep 4, 2004, 08:51 AM
how come no one is like 750 or 7460? is it cause anyone who is devoted enough to this site to get those numbers is already a demigod?

The people that have devoted enough posts are probably the moderators.

Mord
Sep 21, 2004, 08:49 AM

what the hell is a 7460? some mad g4 that was never to be?

just playing with ya