Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

i.yalovecky

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 24, 2010
Imagine, what you have many texts. You can edit them and even not only you. Also you can add them into one big DB an even not only you. So, when one text imported in general DB then second time you may need to resolve conflicts. You also has general DB on other computer with other texts and you need to synchronize these two general DB. So, the question is "Is there SDK what can help me with this two synchronizations?". Thanks.

Ups.. Objective-C.

iShater

macrumors 604
Aug 13, 2002
Chicagoland
I'm having a hard time understanding your post. Let me know if I misunderstood:

1) You have Database A that has text data being modified by multiple users.
2) You have Database B that has text data being modified by multiple users.
3) You want to synchronize databases A and B
4) You use Obj-C

Is that correct?

i.yalovecky

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 24, 2010
I'm having a hard time understanding your post. Let me know if I misunderstood:

1) You have Database A that has text data being modified by multiple users.
2) You have Database B that has text data being modified by multiple users.
3) You want to synchronize databases A and B
4) You use Obj-C

Is that correct?
Note quite. And it may be not texts, sequence of events, geo coors, etc... something other type of data.

All data stored together in one big DB. Also every single text, sequence, ... may be imported from file. This text may already be in big store, if yes, so i need to synchronize new data item with previous. For example, if it is a sequence, so insertion confirm by default but updation and deletion need for user approval. Surely every data item has unique identifier.

Also i need synchronize two big DB to have all data items in every DB.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.