PDA

View Full Version : audio converter for ADTS files???

AeroBar
Mar 12, 2010, 10:30 AM
Hello,

I need a free/extremely cheap audio converter to change some AAC ADTS files to M4A files (or something iTunes can import).

Google reveals nothing.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

jackerin
Mar 12, 2010, 10:52 AM
Don't know if there are differences in adts files, but just made one with Max and it opened fine in Quicktime player. QTAmateur is your solution in that case.

AeroBar
Mar 12, 2010, 11:52 AM
Don't know if there are differences in adts files, but just made one with Max and it opened fine in Quicktime player. QTAmateur is your solution in that case.

Thanks, but it won't open my files at all.

ChrisA
Mar 12, 2010, 12:13 PM
Hello,

I need a free/extremely cheap audio converter to change some AAC ADTS files to M4A files (or something iTunes can import).

Try "XLD". (It's free) It can place the converted files directly into iTunes saving the import step.

jackerin
Mar 12, 2010, 12:34 PM
Do you think you can post a sample? I looked up a sample aac file that claimed to be adts and had no problems opening it in Quicktime.

AeroBar
Mar 12, 2010, 07:38 PM
Try "XLD". (It's free) It can place the converted files directly into iTunes saving the import step.

Cheers, but it didn't work.

AeroBar
Mar 12, 2010, 07:41 PM
Do you think you can post a sample? I looked up a sample aac file that claimed to be adts and had no problems opening it in Quicktime.

QT keeps telling me they are not movie files!!!

I can't upload the file.

jackerin
Mar 13, 2010, 05:23 AM
Either they are of some different format adts than the one I found or they're corrupted. Either way, there's not much else I can do for you here.