PDA

View Full Version : iPad Camera Connection Kit for sale yet?

deckwalker
Mar 13, 2010, 06:08 AM
Hi all, I pre-ordered and now want to go back and buy the iPad Camera Connection Kit so I can upload pictures when away from home. However on the iPad page in the store it doesn't list the kit under the accessories. I've searched the store site and it's nowhere to be found. Anyone else tried to buy it yet?

SteveSparks
Mar 13, 2010, 06:19 AM
Hi all, I pre-ordered and now want to go back and buy the iPad Camera Connection Kit so I can upload pictures when away from home. However on the iPad page in the store it doesn't list the kit under the accessories. I've searched the store site and it's nowhere to be found. Anyone else tried to buy it yet?

I was looking for the same thing. I only see the dock connection for video out .. so far

lindafus
Mar 13, 2010, 06:47 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/macworld/20100312/tc_macworld/ipadcameraconnectionkitmissingfrompreorder

Stoney79
Mar 13, 2010, 08:20 AM
I'm guessing we won't be able to move photos from one folder to another or create new folders on the iPad (without syncing to iTunes). Anyone know if this is the case?

Also has anyone heard of any video editing apps that may be on the iPad? I know a new version of Reeldirector is set to be released on the iPad but not sure if Apple will allow video to be uploaded to it.