Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
I went to see the new Austin Powers Movie "Austin Powers in Goldmember"
Austin Powers uses a PowerBook G4 Titanium and in the backround you see Flat Panel Apple Displays and QuickSilver G4s. Oh and by the say I added some more pictures to my .Mac webpage. :D The address agian is: http://homepage.mac.com/ibook238/Pictures/PhotoAlbum3.html The new pictures are at the bottom. I will add some agian and agian, so keep viewing it :)

here it is agian: http://homepage.mac.com/ibook238/Pictures/PhotoAlbum3.html :D

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
mnkeybsness, why...? It's his .Mac account, he can put up whatever the heck he wants to. Sheesh...

As for the Apple appearances in Goldmember, I also noticed that the "keypad" for Dr. Evil's time machine was an Apple Pro keyboard. :cool:

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
There were also a bunch of iBooks in one of the scenes, but I don't remember it too well...

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
'Toba, Canada
there was something already posted on the forum bout macs on austin powers :p lol
for a min there i thought theredd be pix of the austin powers movie :p

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Originally posted by SilvorX
there was something already posted on the forum bout macs on austin powers :p lol
Well yea, but we didn't have one in General Mac Discussion yet ;)

Cappy

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2002
It's just too bad the movie sucked bad. The first two were great but this was horrible.

Sorry...just saw it today and had to vent.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
hey...

Originally posted by mnkeybsness
i can't believe you paid that much for .Mac and then put such crap up on your website
WHAT GIVES? I can put whateve I want on my site, you don't like it, don't view it. I'm not forcing you to look at it!:rolleyes:

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
the problem is that you are advertising it here...and i just find it to be such a waste of money if that is all you are going to put on for .mac ...even one of those "family biography" web pages would be more interesting than jsut a few dull, poorly produced images...it's all about content and style...you should jazz things up a little bit, not just have some images that you can click on and look at

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
Originally posted by Cappy
It's just too bad the movie sucked bad. The first two were great but this was horrible.

Sorry...just saw it today and had to vent.

i found the movie hilarious...aside from the locations...there were just too many locations in the movie...i felt that i jumped around a little too much...other than that it was a great sequel

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
the problem is that you are advertising it here...and i just find it to be such a waste of money if that is all you are going to put on for .mac ...even one of those "family biography" web pages would be more interesting than jsut a few dull, poorly produced images...it's all about content and style...you should jazz things up a little bit, not just have some images that you can click on and look at

Ah leave him alone. Its his site and I think it is cool, is it that time of the month again mnkeybsness!

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
so

Ok Ok! But I'm still adding onto it, when my .Mac payment goes through (When my Birthday comes {Sept. 23} I should have about $50 bucks to pay for it) I can upgrade my iDisk to 100MB! That will give me more space so that my images won't appear "low quality" I will ad some iMovies and I'm working on a interactive menu but the problem is I don't know how to tell my web page (in HTML) how to access a picture from my iDisk. It would look something like this: NOT A REAL LINK!!!!http://www.homepage/mac.com/ibook238/imageiwant.gif
I tried different addresses to!

But its not that easy! They address won't work! Can anyone help?

Then I can make some real KICK ASS web things... besides... I'm only 15 how much do you expect me to know about HTML and XML...

Sherman

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2002
Berzerkeley
Wow. What a waste of space. You should put something useful up there, but it's up to you.

The good guys always use macs because they look so much cooler than a borring ass Winblows peecosh|t. That's what the bad guys always use.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Re: LimeiBook the SuperWebMaster!

Originally posted by RUNCIBLE 2.0
I hear you designed this site: http://www.absolutionz.com

Nice work, man!

I did the what now? I didn't desgin that page? Who told you that? I wish I could make that page. Actualy I never even saw that page before. Please explain this to me!:confused: :confused: :confused:

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
hey

Originally posted by Sherman
Wow. What a waste of space. You should put something useful up there, but it's up to you.

The good guys always use macs because they look so much cooler than a borring ass Winblows peecosh|t. That's what the bad guys always use.
Ok will everyone quit tellin me that my site sucks, i get the point, when i get the files from my G4 to my iBook I can upgrade the site (my ethernet connection is down, im surprised im online). Now its 6:50 AM i wanna get some sleep, I didnt sleep well last night, good bye and goodnight!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.