PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis, IN - The iPad Possibilities Podcast

musicpenguy
Mar 19, 2010, 09:24 PM
Hello - I am wondering who in Indy will be getting an iPad - I run the iPad Possibilities Podcast and would love to do some interviews with those getting an iPad on launch day!

rojames30
Mar 21, 2010, 08:11 AM
hello music

i'm from indianapolis. i will be getting my 64gb wifi ipad on april 3rd lunch.

musicpenguy
Mar 21, 2010, 12:24 PM
Awesome - I'll be there Saturday morning until around noon if you want to be on the iPad Possibilities Podcast

rojames30
Mar 21, 2010, 06:26 PM
hello music

i preorder my ipad, but i don't mine being on your pod cast. let me know do you us skype?

i also have a macbook pro unibody 17"

musicpenguy
Mar 21, 2010, 06:42 PM
I'll be there at Keystone doing interviews via the iPhone - I will also be waiting for my iPad - 3G :) - but I'd love to do some Skype interviews as well for those not at the Keystone store.

Tim

rojames30
Mar 22, 2010, 05:53 AM
I'll be there at Keystone doing interviews via the iPhone - I will also be waiting for my iPad - 3G :) - but I'd love to do some Skype interviews as well for those not at the Keystone store.

Tim
let me know when you going to do skype interviews. you can count me in

ThatsMeRight
Mar 26, 2010, 02:24 PM

Tim
I would love to do an interview over skype, but I don't live in the USA.

musicpenguy
Mar 26, 2010, 03:12 PM
Shouldn't be a problem - Skype is international - unless it is blocked in your country.

Tim

Boiler
Mar 31, 2010, 07:15 PM
Has anyone heard how many iPads will be at the keystone store? If we show up in the morning, are there expected to be enough for everyone in line?

musicpenguy
Apr 1, 2010, 11:51 PM
I have no idea how many iPads will be on hand - also a change of plans I will be traveling to Cincinnati for the launch to meet with Ryan my co-host and do a full day of coverage with him - I'd love to do Skype interviews - my Skype name is iPadPossibilities and get your impressions - I'll have a more firm time when this is all happening on Saturday - most likely in the evening.

Tim

www.ThePossibilitiesNetwork.com

ndredsox
Apr 3, 2010, 06:44 AM
At the Keystone store now, have been for 2 hours, and they came out and informed us they should be ok for stock. He was holding a stack of cards that he will be handing out.....I am thinking 1 card = 1 iPad. Seems to have at least 100(depending on the thickness of the stock card).

2 lines, like everywhere else, but seems to be a good crowd so far. There is a band setting up now as well.