jeremyblevins
Mar 20, 2010, 12:02 AM
I'll be there. Will you?

supermac1
Mar 30, 2010, 05:23 PM
I would be if i had $500. :(

jeremyblevins
Mar 30, 2010, 08:47 PM
well just wait outside band just jump the first person you see. as long as it's not me. :D

Freis968
Mar 31, 2010, 01:15 AM
I will be there probably around 1:00pm, have a hard time getting up on the weekends, especially after playing COD MW2 the night before...;)

If only you and I are posting then we should have no problem getting our iPads since we must be the only ones around here wanting an one...:)

supermac1
Mar 31, 2010, 12:12 PM
well just wait outside band just jump the first person you see. as long as it's not me. :D

when r u goin?

jeremyblevins
Mar 31, 2010, 01:17 PM
haha i plan on going there around 8:45

cdesigns
Apr 2, 2010, 09:34 AM
I would be if i had $500. :(

$535 tax inlcuded to be exact hehe

cdesigns
Apr 2, 2010, 09:38 AM
I will be there probably around 1:00pm, have a hard time getting up on the weekends, especially after playing COD MW2 the night before...;)

If only you and I are posting then we should have no problem getting our iPads since we must be the only ones around here wanting an one...:)

You should be there earlier than that, even if yours is reserved you never know if you get there after 3pm because of traffic accidents etc, I got mine reserved in Altamonte and I will be there at 8:45am. I should have reserved 2, I know this iPads will sell on ebay for more than $1000 locally and more if sold outside of the us.

Freis968
Apr 2, 2010, 09:35 PM
You should be there earlier than that, even if yours is reserved you never know if you get there after 3pm because of traffic accidents etc, I got mine reserved in Altamonte and I will be there at 8:45am. I should have reserved 2, I know this iPads will sell on ebay for more than $1000 locally and more if sold outside of the us.

I have to get new tires put on my Honda Element first, then I am heading to the mall. I should get there by about 10:00am hopefully. The suspense is now starting to kick in...:)

I already have about 30 apps downloaded and ready to load onto my iPad, as I am sure most of you have as well.

Tomorrow shall be a glorius day! An early Easter present for us all!

Swangin Thangs
Apr 2, 2010, 09:35 PM
you thinkin there will be a big line outside early in the morning? I got mine reserved... I'm thinking about getting there around 8:00ish

Freis968
Apr 3, 2010, 03:14 PM
I arrived at the mall at 11:30am today, left the store at 11:40am with my 16gb iPad in hand w/ dock charger. As you can see by my photo there was no one waiting for an iPad at the time I stated.

If you thought the lines were going to be long, at this particular mall, and had it shipped instead by UPS you must be kicking yourself.

The girl that processed my order said that there were 50 Apple retail employees there at 9:00am and got people in and out lightning fast. Prior to me arriving they must have sent 40 of those employees home.

I did not have to say my name or show my reservation email at all. I just walked right in and asked for a 16gb'er and out it came.

PS those people milling about by the sign were not waiting for an iPad they were just standing there.

cdesigns
Apr 4, 2010, 06:05 AM
I was there at 8:45am and the line was big at both ends, it took me 1 hour to get mine, I upgraded the 16gb that I had reserved to a 32gb, I love it, I was going to wait for the 3G to come out but Im using my sprint android phone as a hot spot and I get 2mbps of downloads easilly so no need for another $30 data plan. I recorded the lines and screaming of yesterday but I haventuploaded the video yet

I arrived at the mall at 11:30am today, left the store at 11:40am with my 16gb iPad in hand w/ dock charger. As you can see by my photo there was no one waiting for an iPad at the time I stated.

If you thought the lines were going to be long, at this particular mall, and had it shipped instead by UPS you must be kicking yourself.

The girl that processed my order said that there were 50 Apple retail employees there at 9:00am and got people in and out lightning fast. Prior to me arriving they must have sent 40 of those employees home.

I did not have to say my name or show my reservation email at all. I just walked right in and asked for a 16gb'er and out it came.

PS those people milling about by the sign were not waiting for an iPad they were just standing there.