PDA

View Full Version : International Plaza Tampa FL

teerexx52
Mar 20, 2010, 05:54 AM
I have one reserved. Anyone else going?

JEM6
Mar 21, 2010, 08:19 AM
Yup, reserved mine too. I plan on going as early as possible.

teerexx52
Mar 21, 2010, 12:30 PM
Yup, reserved mine too. I plan on going as early as possible.

Think this will take all morning? No activation or anything. How early you going?

JEM6
Mar 21, 2010, 12:42 PM
Think this will take all morning? No activation or anything. How early you going?

Probably around 5 AM I'm planning(maybe even earlier). It shouldn't take long to buy at all, though I do plan on paying with cash. My friend and I are going early simply for the fun of it, and we've never been to an Apple launch. Are you goin early?

teerexx52
Mar 22, 2010, 02:46 PM
Probably around 5 AM I'm planning(maybe even earlier). It shouldn't take long to buy at all, though I do plan on paying with cash. My friend and I are going early simply for the fun of it, and we've never been to an Apple launch. Are you goin early?

I stood in line 6 hours for the iphone 3gs. So hoping not to have to do that this time. No, wasn't planning on going too early. I have another appointment at 1PM and I'm scared this ipad deal is gonna take too much time:)

JEM6
Mar 22, 2010, 05:11 PM
I stood in line 6 hours for the iphone 3gs. So hoping not to have to do that this time. No, wasn't planning on going too early. I have another appointment at 1PM and I'm scared this ipad deal is gonna take too much time:)

Ya, I wouldn't worry about it taking that long especially since there is no activation. Just pay and go (Assuming you have already reserved one).
Buying it by 1 P.M. shouldn't be a problem;).

JasonH
Mar 24, 2010, 01:01 AM
I'll be there! Probably around 9am. (I'm not a morning person)

teerexx52
Mar 27, 2010, 06:06 AM
Ya, I wouldn't worry about it taking that long especially since there is no activation. Just pay and go (Assuming you have already reserved one).
Buying it by 1 P.M. shouldn't be a problem;).

That's great. I hope to get in and out. A week to go:)

teerexx52
Apr 3, 2010, 05:39 AM
Who will be there today?

alia
Apr 3, 2010, 10:20 AM
My mom and I are going to head down there some time after 3 PM just to play with the demos (we both want the 3G ipad). Someone who went, just maybe update as to how crowded it was? Thanks, and enjoy your ipads, you lucky wi-fi-wanting peeps. :)