Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dimme

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 14, 2007
SF, CA
I am looking for a shoulder bag to carry my D90 with a 70 to 210 lens attached. I also want to carry a 17 to 35 and a 35 to 105 lens. I have a Lowepro Nova 5 but it is too big to carry on photo walks. I also have a Domke f-6 which works but I need to have the camera vertical which makes it hard to get the camera out. Any Ideas???

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
I am looking for a shoulder bag to carry my D90 with a 70 to 210 lens attached. I also want to carry a 17 to 35 and a 35 to 105 lens. I have a Lowepro Nova 5 but it is too big to carry on photo walks. I also have a Domke f-6 which works but I need to have the camera vertical which makes it hard to get the camera out. Any Ideas???

There are a lot of good bags out there and everyone will swear by their favorite. Only you know what is just the right size for your preferences. I would just go to the photo shops and the big box electronics stores and try out what you see there. If you are going on photo walks you might want to look at backpacks as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.