PDA

View Full Version : Chicago, IL (Michigan Ave Store)

TheSandman2236
Mar 22, 2010, 10:28 PM
Anyone going? :apple:

cainnovacaine
Mar 27, 2010, 11:19 PM
I'll be there. I did a preorder early that morning... I just hope I don't get murdered, trampled, or ignored trying to get inside the store. Any idea what the system is for preorders?

Nausicaa
Mar 28, 2010, 01:01 PM
I won't be there (waiting for 3G). The system for the 3GS launch, and I'm sure it will be the same for iPad, was two lines starting at the door and winding around the corner of the building. One for pre-orders and one for people just showing up. They use barriers to separate and guide the lines, and employees are all around so no danger of cutting in line. They only let a few people into the store at a time to pick up their stuff.

steffi
Apr 3, 2010, 02:33 AM
When I passed by the Applestore at around 8pm last there seemed to be a line former and there was a chair parked right outside the door.

I won't be there (waiting for 3G). The system for the 3GS launch, and I'm sure it will be the same for iPad, was two lines starting at the door and winding around the corner of the building. One for pre-orders and one for people just showing up. They use barriers to separate and guide the lines, and employees are all around so no danger of cutting in line. They only let a few people into the store at a time to pick up their stuff.

meagain
Apr 3, 2010, 08:07 AM
Can anyone please report on the line? It's currently 8:07 am

sevimli
Jun 23, 2010, 10:29 PM
No iphone 4 buyers ? :D

Hope they keep my reservation till noon! :rolleyes:

sammy2066
Jun 23, 2010, 10:32 PM
That is my favorite store in the whole world, wish I was there, but I'm not ... good luck tho those camping, and stay safe! :)