PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo, NY - Walden Galleria

kyleaa
Mar 24, 2010, 10:44 AM
I have no clue how early I will be getting there, anyone else planning on showing up early?

Mr. Biggles
Mar 29, 2010, 06:16 PM
I'm sure there will be a line. Count on it.

I changed my mind and ordered a WIFI + 3g model instead.

kyleaa
Mar 30, 2010, 02:03 PM
I'm sure there will be a line. Count on it.

I changed my mind and ordered a WIFI + 3g model instead.

I have no doubt there will be a line. Have you been there for any launches before? What time can you even get into the mall?

I will probably switch to the 3g when it comes out, but I'm going to get a Wifi one in the mean time (I have someone who will buy it off me). I would have went with online, but the office that processes my mail is only open a few hours on Saturday, and I didn't want to risk it.

Mr. Biggles
Mar 30, 2010, 02:44 PM
I have no doubt there will be a line. Have you been there for any launches before? What time can you even get into the mall?

I have not. I have waited outside (once...never again) the At&T store near me for the iPhone.

I know they have their one-to-one training early in the morning before store opening during the weekdays and on weekends. I'm pretty sure the early classes start at 7 to 7:30ish AM.

I'm sure you can hang out near the Ramp/Sears pick-up area entrance to the Mall all night if you choose.:)

kyleaa
Mar 30, 2010, 08:18 PM
I'm sure you can hang out near the Ramp/Sears pick-up area entrance to the Mall all night if you choose.:)

Haha thanks for the info. I think I'll pass on the overnight :-P. I think my friend wants to go in around 7.

sesnir
Mar 30, 2010, 11:18 PM
I have not. I have waited outside (once...never again) the At&T store near me for the iPhone.

I know they have their one-to-one training early in the morning before store opening during the weekdays and on weekends. I'm pretty sure the early classes start at 7 to 7:30ish AM.

Hah... I did that for the iPhone 3G. Got there at 3am, sat in the car until 5 or 6, went inside and sat there swearing at myself since nobody showed up until 7ish. When the local news vultures showed up I felt like a dork.

When the 3G came out, I impulse-bought it at lunch time... no line whatsoever :P

I'm kind of changing my mind and wanting an iPad but I'm feeling patient and will probably get one in a few weeks. Honestly I'm just undecided on the capacity. 16gb is a nice price, but 32gb would make me feel better.

timdafweak
Apr 2, 2010, 07:50 AM
I'll be there around 7. See you guys there! WiFi only for me.

shonline
Apr 2, 2010, 02:04 PM
Heading tomorrow from Oakville Ontario. No reservation, so I hope to get a good spot in line.

Anyone know what mall door they will open early to let us in??

Thanks

Stu

Elzlaik
Apr 2, 2010, 02:46 PM
Heading tomorrow from Oakville Ontario.

I guess I'm not the only Oakviller making the trek. See you there.

Kem0488
Mar 11, 2011, 09:18 AM
I'm from Ontario been here since 9 and line up us already pretty bad!