Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dkirschmann

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2010
Hello everyone. I am not a big bootcamp user but that might change if I can get everything to work. Right now I am trying to install a bluetooth headset. The device is recognized but I get an error during the installation that say the drivers can not be installed.

I am running windows 7 ultimate x64 that is all up todate. I have bootcamp drivers 3.1 installed. My mac is a Macbook Pro with SnowLepord that is up to date.

The headset came with a bluetooth dongle that if I plug that in it connects fine. Im pretty sure that is becuase the headset is paird correctly with the dongle. I know using the laptop bluetooth should work..(i think) as My Windows laptop that has BT built in works fine with it. i would really like to get this to work. I need it for my office communicator. Would be nice to get rid of this crapy windows laptop.

I have tried changing the drivers for the device to the apple drivers but that didnt help either. Any assistance would be much appriciated. If i didnt not provide enough info I am happy to do so.

Thanks
Dusty

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.