PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati, Oh

iwhillenbrand
Mar 24, 2010, 07:05 PM
Is anyone going out on April 3rd to the Kenwood Apple Store or getting it shipped to their house? Come on, I know you're out there Apple fans!

-tWv-
Mar 24, 2010, 07:49 PM
I wish.. don't have the money for it right now though

Leia1912
Mar 24, 2010, 08:35 PM
I'm getting mine shipped to my house but I may swing by the Apple store to see if they have the cases in-stock in the store. (My case wasn't set to ship until mid-April. :( ) I teach on Saturdays, hence the need to get it sent directly to my home-->didn't want all of the Cincy Apple people to snatch up the iPads before I got there!

AJsAWiz
Mar 25, 2010, 11:40 PM
I wish . . .
I moved away from Cincinnati about a year ago. I thought about driving back there but decided to have it delivered. :D

Chaddce
Apr 1, 2010, 08:49 AM
What time you think I should get there Saturday morning? I have reserved an iPad.

musicpenguy
Apr 1, 2010, 11:49 PM
I will actually be coming in from Indianapolis to Cinci for the day - I run the iPad Possibilities Podcast and my co-host lives in Cinci and I will be spending the day with him doing a full day of coverage on the iPad - so I'll be there at 8:30 AM with Ryan doing interviews streaming live on UStream throughout the entire day.

For more info on this visit this URL - http://thepossibilitiesnetwork.com/Content/Shows/iPadPossibilities/iPadPossibilities/iPadLive.html

Should be a fun day - can't wait to see what the Cinci store will be like

Tim