PDA

View Full Version : Can you say sexyy??

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 12:04 PM
new 64gb itouch chillen with his big bro.
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8243/0325001255.jpg

-aggie-
Mar 25, 2010, 12:07 PM
My idea of sexy is quite different than yours.

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 12:08 PM

i actually have quite a few ideas of sexiness. you know what i mean though...

ViViDboarder
Mar 25, 2010, 12:08 PM
sexyy...

Wow, easier than I thought. ;)

But really, looks nice! I like having matching gadgets. :)

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 12:13 PM
sexyy...

Wow, easier than I thought. ;)

But really, looks nice! I like having matching gadgets. :)

haha thank you. someone positive :). and yeah i got a good deal on the touch and case brand new on ebay. just so happened to be matching :)

Yamcha
Mar 25, 2010, 12:42 PM
Ugly :P, I also have an ipod touch, Apple should make the backing aluminum instead of the mirror finish... and instead of the square on the home button why not Apple Logo.. would also like to see it look something like apples new magic mouse.. but thats just me

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 02:52 PM
Ugly :P, I also have an ipod touch, Apple should make the backing aluminum instead of the mirror finish... and instead of the square on the home button why not Apple Logo.. would also like to see it look something like apples new magic mouse.. but thats just me

haha yeah i agree. but for now i hope they dont come out with a new ipod touch for a while haha i just got this one and i hate being outdated when i first get something. that happened to my friend jill. she got the old macbook right before the unibody came out. shes like "oh you have the white macbook too? wait how come yours looks better?!?" haha

Foxglove9
Mar 25, 2010, 03:16 PM
It would be sexier if it was white so it'll match my macbook and Nintendo DS. But otherwise, very nice.

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 03:25 PM
It would be sexier if it was white so it'll match my macbook and Nintendo DS. But otherwise, very nice.

it is white lol

[DL]
Mar 25, 2010, 03:52 PM
Yes, I can say "sexy".

It is quite easy.

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 04:03 PM
Yes, I can say "sexy".

It is quite easy.

hahahahaah your so funny man

NOT

and ty bro

[DL]
Mar 25, 2010, 04:05 PM
hahahahaah your so funny man

NOT

and ty bro

Yeah, because when I say something like that I'm TOTALLY trying to be funny.

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah, because when I say something like that I'm TOTALLY trying to be funny.

so what ur u trying to be? clever? because it wasent so clever either. fail.

NXTMIKE
Mar 25, 2010, 05:38 PM
give this guy a break.

he has the new[ish] polycarb Macbook and a new 64 gig iPod Touch. Hes converting to an Apple fanboy faster than ever, lol.

maybe in a couple years he'll come back with these guys and a new Mac Pro.

[DL]
Mar 25, 2010, 08:21 PM
so what ur u trying to be? clever? because it wasent so clever either. fail.

I wasn't trying to be clever. If you really think I was, then you are really bad at determining things.

Now, go play with your iThings.

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 08:25 PM
give this guy a break.

he has the new[ish] polycarb Macbook and a new 64 gig iPod Touch. Hes converting to an Apple fanboy faster than ever, lol.

maybe in a couple years he'll come back with these guys and a new Mac Pro.

well iv been using ipods for many years, and i had a 32gb itouch but sold it for 200 bucks and got this one on ebay new with the case for 330 shipped. and i had the old blackbook before this macbook. iv been a fan of apple for a while...

and dark u need to relax and dont post if u dont have anything good to say

[DL]
Mar 25, 2010, 08:29 PM
dark u need to relax and dont post if u dont have anything good to say

Sure thing.

ouimetnick
Mar 25, 2010, 08:49 PM
Those gadgets aren't sexy,
bit the girls I know/ have a crush on are.

lyons238
Mar 25, 2010, 10:14 PM
Those gadgets aren't sexy,
bit the girls I know/ have a crush on are.

yeah i have a sexy gf. and apparently half the people on here are douche bags lol. everyone has to take this thread literally and say something retarded?

js81
Mar 26, 2010, 07:43 AM
yeah i have a sexy gf. and apparently half the people on here are douche bags lol. everyone has to take this thread literally and say something retarded?

I think they're great... hey, I'll trade you my Acer laptop and old 1GB Sansa MP3 for them if you're interested. :D

I am (hopefully) getting a new white Macbook (from work) AND a 21.5" iMac (for home) very soon. My wife has a 1st gen. Touch and I love it.

iCantwait
Mar 26, 2010, 08:51 AM
the macbook is not sexy, the macbook pro is sexy

lyons238
Mar 26, 2010, 12:26 PM
the macbook is not sexy, the macbook pro is sexy

i actually like the look of the macbook better than the macbook pro. i also like how my screen doesnt glare like a mbp. and i have 4gb of ram and a 500gb 7200rpm hd so it performs better than most mbp.

ViViDboarder
Mar 26, 2010, 12:36 PM
i actually like the look of the macbook better than the macbook pro. i also like how my screen doesnt glare like a mbp. and i have 4gb of ram and a 500gb 7200rpm hd so it performs better than most mbp.

For 3D rendering? ;)

I'm a fan of the aluminum look though. I have a 1st gen MBP with a matte screen. So I'm happy. :)

lyons238
Mar 26, 2010, 12:49 PM
For 3D rendering? ;)

I'm a fan of the aluminum look though. I have a 1st gen MBP with a matte screen. So I'm happy. :)

mostly just photoshop and i do a lot with music. a lot of my friends are dubstep, glitch, jam band, and electronic artists so i help out

and yeah i like the mbp too, but honestly i know way more ppl with the mbp. i wanted to be diff but still get the same performance. and like i said i like the look of the white better. the only thing i like about the pro is it is slightly thinner.

quantum003
Mar 29, 2010, 11:33 AM

If that girl in your av is your idea of sexy... I'd take the iPod Touch and Macbook all day long and twice on Sundays. :D

xJulianx
Mar 29, 2010, 11:39 AM
Looks real nice, what is that case you have on your iPod?

greygray
Mar 30, 2010, 05:50 AM
sexyy.

:D Well, it'll look better if it was a white iPhone on top of the MB. With a first gen iPod Shuffle on top!

roadbloc
Mar 30, 2010, 06:41 AM
new 64gb itouch chillen with his big bro.
<snip poor quality pic>

You need help my friend.

cdcastillo
Mar 30, 2010, 10:41 AM

+1

pixelated
Mar 30, 2010, 10:55 AM
mostly just photoshop and i do a lot with music. a lot of my friends are dubstep, glitch, jam band, and electronic artists so i help out

well of course it performs well, its barely breaking a sweat with that work load;)

lyons238
Mar 31, 2010, 10:06 AM
well of course it performs well, its barely breaking a sweat with that work load;)

well actually some of the music programs i use are pretty intensive. reason and ableton live...they basically make it like having a room full of audio equip except all on your screen. and when you get a lot of those parts working at the same time the more ram/faster hd def helps. it doesnt bottleneck the cpu

edit: and i used to have a 1st gen shuffle. i actually love the look/feel to those. i loved it for skateboarding. if they made a slightly smaller/diff version like the 1st gen with more capacity id probably get it for skateboarding/snowboarding.

Costumed
Mar 31, 2010, 04:23 PM
Love it how some douchebags react.

And I wasn't talking about DARK :P

[DL]
Mar 31, 2010, 06:28 PM
Love it how some douchebags react.

And I wasn't talking about DARK :P

Hopefully...