PDA

View Full Version : South Coast Plaza - Costa Mesa, CA

onabudget
Mar 26, 2010, 11:50 AM
64Gb on order. I'll be there early, hopefully, the wait won't be crazy as it was with the iTel3G :p

cspek
Mar 29, 2010, 05:25 AM
i might be there to check it out.

leomac08
Mar 30, 2010, 12:06 AM
so close to the irvine spectrum :D

AuDioFreaK39
Apr 1, 2010, 07:36 PM
I was first in line at the Apple Store in South Coast Plaza two years in a row - for the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3GS. ;) Unfortunately, I won't be there for the iPad as I'm not in the market for this particular tablet as the feature set doesn't interest me (see: HP Slate, FusionGarage JooJoo). But I'll definitely be back for the launch of iPhone fourth-generation hardware this summer!

Best of luck to you guys waiting over night early Saturday morning. As a tip I've learned over the years, the mall security guards usually don't allow anyone to start forming lines until between 5:00am and 5:30am. It could be different this year depending on the particular security personnel, but this is based on my own campout experience. ;)

alanlau007
Apr 2, 2010, 07:03 PM
I didn't pre-order. I will be there to check it out. I'm still deciding to line up or not.

serialtoon
Apr 3, 2010, 01:07 AM
I didn't pre-order. I will be there to check it out. I'm still deciding to line up or not.
Same here. No pre order but Im considering buying one. I font need it but my inner geek keeps telling to buy one LOL.

alanlau007
Apr 3, 2010, 08:57 AM
I'm at apple store now. They say they only have enough stock for reservations.

sparkomatic
Apr 3, 2010, 09:17 AM

Wow. I'm surprised to hear that. I actually thought they'd have a bunch.

netronin
Apr 3, 2010, 09:28 AM

How long is the line?

deadmanh
Apr 3, 2010, 01:07 PM
Walked into apple store after buying my ipad across the street at 10am, just to get the case which bestbuy didn't have. Line for preorders was ZERO people. Line for people without preorders was about 70-80 people. At 3 pm you guys can have all of my 5 preorders!!

onabudget
Apr 3, 2010, 05:27 PM
Took the daughter to an egg hunt event and ended up showing up at the store at 10:30AM. Surprised that no ppl were in the reserve line... Smooth purchase, my payment receipt has a time stamp of 10:37AM! :D

leomac08
Apr 4, 2010, 01:00 AM
Walked into apple store after buying my ipad across the street at 10am, just to get the case which bestbuy didn't have. Line for preorders was ZERO people. Line for people without preorders was about 70-80 people. At 3 pm you guys can have all of my 5 preorders!!

wow! fail for those who didn't pre-order...:o:p

pepesmith
Mar 7, 2011, 12:45 PM
anyone considering getting an iPad 2 on Friday (3/11/11)?

i'm planning to get one if there's no line... it will also be available on Target, Walmart, BB, Verizon, AT&T though...

Aetherhole
Mar 8, 2011, 12:12 AM
I'll be going there right after work. I get off at 4:00PM. I'm hoping I can get my choice of a White 32GB 3G model.

sparkomatic
Mar 8, 2011, 04:41 PM
I'm planning on going to either South Coast or the Irvine Spectrum on Friday. Leaning towards the Spectrum...

drakino
Mar 10, 2011, 06:21 PM
I'll be there at some point in the afternoon to line up. With it being the closest store to the SNA airport, it's my best chance at one before catching a flight at 8pm.

Aqua Bliss
Mar 10, 2011, 08:14 PM
I'm planning on going to either South Coast or the Irvine Spectrum on Friday. Leaning towards the Spectrum...

See you there tomorrow. I'll be the guy wearing shoes. Oh wait.