PDA

View Full Version : Accessories for iPod Touch 32GB

2Evan
Mar 26, 2010, 02:13 PM
I'm buying the iPod Touch 32GB within the next 2 weeks or so. I've realized that I might need a few accessories to get exactly what I want. The iClear case from Griffin seems to be a no-brainer.

But should I buy the Apple's USB Wall Power Adapter?

Recording voices in a classroom is very important to me. I don't think the headphones mic is appropriate. What's the best (small please) product out there.

Recommendations?

Thks so much

davidinva
Apr 4, 2010, 10:41 PM
I purchased the Richard Solo battery backup (includes a wall charger, car charger, and backup battery (that also doubles as a flashlight and laser pointer) for $44.99 at Bed, Bath, & Beyond (go figure), and a leather case with magnetic closure (hasn't affected the Touch yet, but some say magnets are troublesome) for $3.49 at Overstock.com. The backup battery is small enough to carry with you and charges the Touch (and also the iPhone) although it makes holding the Touch with battery connected a bit awkward.

elpmas
Apr 5, 2010, 01:52 AM
honestly, you don't need much accessories for the ipod touch. all i got is the case/screen protectors lol. most of the time that it's not in use, it'll be in your pocket, and when it is, it'll be in your hands :D

you should look around for a cool case, instead of a clear case, you may want a different later down the line :D

if you're looking at recording devices...i think switcheasy has some.

mustnotsleep
Apr 5, 2010, 12:06 PM
definitely buy a thumbtack-like mic. you can use voice recording apps, shazam and skype. there is one for less than $5 on amazon that is great and you have no excuses for not buying it. i also have a 3g juice portable iphone/ipod charger that is nice and i would recommend it. i personally dont use screen protectors for my ipods because i hate the way they look and i buy new ipods incredibly frequently anyway.

2Evan
Apr 5, 2010, 01:16 PM
Thks so much for your help MAC Freaks

liamkp
Jun 1, 2010, 02:19 PM
probably the the thumbtack mic from switcheasy...
you might want a screen protector, dock, maybe a y-headphone splitter, if you need one

OGDaniel
Jun 1, 2010, 02:33 PM
Now isn't really the time to be buying new iPods. If you can stand it, wait until they announce the new generation of iPods soon.