PDA

View Full Version : this idiot wants a cheeseburger!

Keebler
Mar 27, 2010, 12:37 AM
this is pathetic:

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=72bdaaa6-0bf8-4d36-aa1b-01a63e9070d0

if that link doesn't work, search for Paul Wall - I just witnessed a burger brawl.

Abyssgh0st
Mar 27, 2010, 02:21 AM
Funny video!

It was obviously St. Patty's Day, hence the drunkenness. But nonetheless, a funny video.

velocityg4
Mar 27, 2010, 09:16 AM
Great video that jerk got a little of what he deserved. The beating the guy received wasn't that great but the embarrassment of getting utterly defeated after all the yelling and trash talking was great.

James L
Mar 27, 2010, 01:24 PM
Great video that jerk got a little of what he deserved. The beating the guy received wasn't that great but the embarrassment of getting utterly defeated after all the yelling and trash talking was great.

The tall skinny guy held back a lot. He appears trained in jiu-jitsu, and managed to take the drunk dude down easily, and maintain a superior position on the ground.

He could have dropped punches at anytime...but I'm guessing either A) didn't want to because the guy was just a drunk and not a real threat, or B) was freaked out and wanted to just keep the guy pinned down.

Melrose
Mar 27, 2010, 01:40 PM
The tall skinny guy held back a lot. He appears trained in jiu-jitsu, and managed to take the drunk dude down easily, and maintain a superior position on the ground.

He could have dropped punches at anytime...but I'm guessing either A) didn't want to because the guy was just a drunk and not a real threat, or B) was freaked out and wanted to just keep the guy pinned down.

The minute he throws a punch you open a can of legal worms. Nobody in there could say he did anything other than restrain him. He played it safe and kept his cool.

James L
Mar 27, 2010, 02:01 PM
The minute he throws a punch you open a can of legal worms. Nobody in there could say he did anything other than restrain him. He played it safe and kept his cool.

I basically agree. Whether that was the reason he didn't throw any punches or not we'll never know. It looks to me like he either trains jits and doesn't have a lot of striking experience, or he just consciously chose to do what was necessary to prevent harm, without getting himself in trouble by beating the crap out of the dude.

Either way, fat dude didn't get his cheeseburger.

:D

Keebler
Mar 27, 2010, 03:28 PM

agreed. i think he was sick of the fat's guys yelling and just wanted to hold him down. he could have easily pounded him.

i hope the fat guy sees this and goes to apologize for the restaurant staff, but i doubt that.

if i were his buddies, i would be forever razzing him:
every birthday or Christmas present would come in a cheeseburger wrapper; anytime we went on a road trip, i'd say he's banned from eating unless he goes through drive-thru
his new nickname would be CheeseBurger or 'Burger.

:)

RedTomato
Mar 27, 2010, 09:15 PM
Tall guy = v v restrained and v cool.

Yellow t-shirt = worst fighter ever. doesn't even kick or wriggle or pull.

My 5 year old daughter can fight better than that. Seriously. It's a handful being a parent to her sometimes.

daze
Mar 28, 2010, 12:17 PM
This has got to be one of the most hilarious videos I have seen in a while. Glad to see the idiot wanting the cheese burger got his ass kicked. Though I am not sure why they wouldn't give him the burger in the first place?

Disc Golfer
Mar 28, 2010, 01:07 PM
Fake ass publicity stunt from a fake ass hick rapper. Yee haw. :rolleyes:

MattSepeta
Mar 29, 2010, 11:15 AM
that is pretty funny. Ill beat your ass all over this restaurant!

While we are on the topic of funny videos, if you have not seen this, you should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbobZx-pciQ&feature=related

jemeinc
Mar 29, 2010, 11:57 PM

He didn't look trained in anything.. He got lucky and got a fat, drunk guy who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag..They were both absolute disasters in terms of fighting skills.. Even the way the less drunk guy tackled him was awful- head down diving into him.. Sorry, but that looked like a couple fat dudes embarrassing themselves on the internet..

James L
Mar 30, 2010, 12:06 AM
He didn't look trained in anything.

I totally disagree. Trained to a highly skilled level no, but it is easy to see several purposeful movements being performed that are common to many grappling arts.