PDA

View Full Version : Apple case delays?

shakenmartini
Mar 29, 2010, 01:59 AM
I just noticed that the ship date on my apple case went from "Ships on 4/5" to "Ships on 4/15, Delivers 4/20"

Anyone else getting this?

Going to be a frustrating month waiting without a case!

macduke
Mar 29, 2010, 02:19 AM
I just noticed that the ship date on my apple case went from "Ships on 4/5" to "Ships on 4/15, Delivers 4/20"

I'd recommend either picking up a cheap netbook sleeve to keep it safe until then, or canceling your order, visit this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=860208), and pick out a (perhaps) even more useful case.

I'm going to check out the case in person at the Apple store on launch day when I pick up my device. I've heard that they will have some on hand, but who knows how many?

Peace
Mar 29, 2010, 02:21 AM
Mine still says ships by April 3rd.

Sleazy E
Mar 29, 2010, 09:08 AM
look on the bright side. you will get to hear user reviews on the case before yours ships and can cancel if the consensus is that it sucks :)

treeoflife
Apr 5, 2012, 04:24 PM
look on the bright side. you will get to hear user reviews on the case before yours ships and can cancel if the consensus is that it sucks :)

:) the most optimistic post i've read in a long time. :)

charlieegan3
Apr 5, 2012, 04:25 PM

just make sure you don't drop it!:)