PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas, NV

jose123
Mar 30, 2010, 10:15 PM
Anyone picking up an iPad in Vegas? If so, where are you go to get it?

br0adband
Mar 31, 2010, 04:04 AM
While I'm not getting one, I keep seeing ads on Craig's List for people that pre-ordered 3 (funny, I thought it was a limit of 2, go figure) and now they're "selling" the pre-orders on Craig's List trying to make a buck like the lame bastards they are.

They're advertising that they'll meet you at the store for the opening day sales and then sell you the pre-order for $100+ over the actual cost.

Really lame, but... it's humanity, what would you expect?

The ads specifically mention the Fashion Show Mall location, but I'm sure a few at Town Square will show up too, and I think there's a store over in Henderson someplace, the Galleria probably.

RebelRed
Apr 2, 2010, 03:46 PM
Town Square for me.

Just got to remember where the heck it was so I can park right. Think it's by the Rave theaters.

JTA60288
Apr 2, 2010, 03:46 PM
Unfortunately, there's no store here in Henderson. The closest one is the one in Town Square (on Las Vegas blvd.). There's also stores in The Fashion Show Mall, and the Forum Shops (located at the Caesar's Palace hotel).

JTA60288
Apr 2, 2010, 03:47 PM
Town Square for me.

Just got to remember where the heck it was so I can park right. Think it's by the Rave theaters.

Oh and by the way, the one in town square is across from the Claimjumper (near the playground).

matt04
Apr 3, 2010, 05:39 AM
Hi there,
I am getting my reserved iPad from the Fashion Mall in LV. I choose the 32Gb version. Do you think there will be a long queue for people who reserved??!

Thanks

stukdog
Apr 3, 2010, 12:16 PM
Fashion Show is not in bad shape. Probably 50 people in each line, but moving steady.

When I was there, they had plenty of iPad cases.

dvkid
Apr 30, 2010, 09:44 AM
I've added a thread for those of us making the trek today to pick-up an iPad 3G model.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=907589