PDA

View Full Version : 7-y/o pimped out by 15-y/o step sister, gang raped

mkrishnan
Mar 31, 2010, 02:37 PM
WTF doesn't even begin to describe this.... :(

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/03/01/2010-03-01_7yearold_nj_girl_pimped_out_at_party_by_step_sister_and_gangraped_.html

A 7-year-old Trenton girl was sold like a prostitute to a party of perverts and wound up being gang raped by up to seven men and boys.

And the person who pimped out the grade-schooler was her 15-year-old stepsister, police said.
The shocking crime - in a high-rise housing project near the New Jersey statehouse - left cops struggling for words to describe the depravity.

"You don't even know what to say," Trenton Police Capt. Joseph Juniak said Wednesday. "It's incomprehensible."

[Article Continues]

pukifloyd
Mar 31, 2010, 03:21 PM
wtf! this is so sad and outrageous :(
damn...

ouimetnick
Mar 31, 2010, 04:13 PM
Very sad. A 7 year old girl shouldn't even know what sex means or is.

Eraserhead
Mar 31, 2010, 04:30 PM
This is pretty damn shocking :(

killerrobot
Mar 31, 2010, 04:36 PM
Deplorable. I hope all minors involved get tried as adults.

ucfgrad93
Mar 31, 2010, 04:37 PM

Agreed. All involved in this despicable act should spend a good long time in jail.:mad:

instaxgirl
Mar 31, 2010, 05:03 PM
I actually felt sick reading that.

JNB
Mar 31, 2010, 05:24 PM
Send 'em to Arizona. We have a nice open desert that's easy to dig shallow graves in. If they end up in most prison genpops they'll beg for a shallow grave.

niuniu
Mar 31, 2010, 05:29 PM
How can you even describe how detached from humanity that 15 year old must be. What must the parents be like.

GFLPraxis
Mar 31, 2010, 05:29 PM
Disgusting.

The article mentions that the seven-year-old was brought home by two strangers (so, the fifteen year old just left her somewhere? or what?). I'm curious if the strangers were people from the party who developed a conscience, or people who found the girl somewhere afterwards.

rdowns
Mar 31, 2010, 05:38 PM
Sickening. I hope these people rot in jail.

Sun Baked
Mar 31, 2010, 05:41 PM
Hmmm... shocking that the mother hasn't been on Jerry Springer yet.

TuffLuffJimmy
Mar 31, 2010, 05:43 PM
That's unbearably sad.

RawBert
Mar 31, 2010, 06:11 PM
Someone's going to hell.

By someone, I mean the 15 y/o step sister AND all those pervs.

I hope they all get gang raped in hell for eternity!

That really is some of the most disturbing news I've heard of in a while. :mad:

Abstract
Apr 1, 2010, 02:09 AM
I had to read it twice because I had to skim it the first time through. :(

I can't imagine being able to stomach watching what happened, and how it all progressed to the point where they agreed to do this, all the way up to the point where a 7 year old is in pain, crying, confused, and is in the streets alone. :mad:

fireshot91
Apr 1, 2010, 10:35 AM

]

When I read the title, I said exactly that.

leekohler
Apr 1, 2010, 11:03 AM
This is terrifying.

Well, at least we can be comforted to know that these people will soon understand exactly what they did to this girl. They'll be experiencing it for themselves in prison.

notjustjay
Apr 1, 2010, 11:39 AM
This is terrifying.

Well, at least we can be comforted to know that these people will soon understand exactly what they did to this girl. They'll be experiencing it for themselves in prison.

One of the few instances where the Old Testament "an eye for an eye" kinda seems appropriate.

GoCubsGo
Apr 1, 2010, 11:41 AM
I had to read it twice because I had to skim it the first time through. :(

I can't imagine being able to stomach watching what happened, and how it all progressed to the point where they agreed to do this, all the way up to the point where a 7 year old is in pain, crying, confused, and is in the streets alone. :mad:

^ This. :( Reading about or watching movies (even though fictional) involving rape makes me ill.

iBlue
Apr 1, 2010, 11:44 AM
I don't need nor want to read any more than this thread title gave away. Things like this upset me just a little too much.

CANEHDN
Apr 1, 2010, 12:36 PM
This makes me sick to my stomach. What is going on with our society? This stuff is becoming more frequent and more disturbing.

Kanthony
Apr 1, 2010, 08:25 PM
This is absolutely disgusting. What I found even more grotesque is that the building this happened in is 2 miles down the road from my house. That area of town is pretty bad, I always knew terrible people resided there, but what I didn't know is they can come in the form of 15 year old girls.:(

AV8TOR
Apr 1, 2010, 08:34 PM
.......and she is 15 and you can't do a thing to her.

fun173
Apr 1, 2010, 09:57 PM
WTF! I just imagine how little she is my little cousin is 7 and i cant imagine that. That b*&$h needs to be tried as an adult along with anyone else involved

kernkraft
Apr 1, 2010, 10:08 PM
Someone's going to hell.

By someone, I mean the 15 y/o step sister AND all those pervs.

I hope they all get gang raped in hell for eternity!

That really is some of the most disturbing news I've heard of in a while. :mad:

Although, a 15 years old and a gang getting "raped in hell for eternity" should come close second in disturbing news...

nick9191
Apr 1, 2010, 10:28 PM
Deplorable. I hope all minors involved get tried as adults.
I hate to sound like the liberal p*ssy, I really do, but I have to say that the fact they are children, means they have the intelligence of a child, the logic of a child, the understanding of right and wrong of... you guessed it, a child.

Obviously they need to go away for a long time, what they did was absolutely evil, I am not debating that.

What I am saying is that they should be tried as children, because they are children.

I have little knowledge of the US legal system (or any other legal system for that matter). I just think it's a bit pointless to have these distinctions between a child and adult if you're then going to try one as the other anyway.

RawBert
Apr 1, 2010, 10:42 PM
Although, a 15 years old and a gang getting "raped in hell for eternity" should come close second in disturbing news...

The punishment should be worse than the crime in this case.

I really hope there IS a hell.

geekgirl
Apr 2, 2010, 09:08 AM
How can you even describe how detached from humanity that 15 year old must be. What must the parents be like.

Actually, in the article it says that the parents had been looking for the girls since 4:30 pm. They were afraid that the older girl had run away with the younger girl.

rpang
Apr 2, 2010, 11:47 AM
effed up

tkermit
Apr 2, 2010, 05:13 PM
This makes me sick to my stomach. What is going on with our society? This stuff is becoming more frequent and more disturbing.

I don't know if it's true for the US as well, but I remember studies showing how the number of violent crimes has actually decreased for Western European countries in recent years/centuries, but there are more media reports on it, so it seems like it has become more frequent.

Chappers
Apr 3, 2010, 02:18 AM
I don't know if it's true for the US as well, but I remember studies showing how the number of violent crimes has actually decreased for Western European countries in recent years/centuries, but there are more media reports on it, so it seems like it has become more frequent.
I think you're right - in a world of instant news - we hear and see more.

Having said that - as a parent - these things continue to shock me and I am more sensitive to them now that I have a little one.

designgeek
Apr 3, 2010, 05:55 AM
I actually felt sick reading that.

Me too, and I read /b/ all the time...

I hope the "pimp" gets similar treatment in prison.

skunk
Apr 3, 2010, 06:10 AM
Me too, and I read /b/ all the time...

Why? You think yet more barbarity will help somehow?

maghemi
Apr 3, 2010, 06:37 AM
Wow. The human race is capable of such barbaric acts. I don't think words can describe how wrong this is.

tkermit
Apr 3, 2010, 02:09 PM
I think you're right - in a world of instant news - we hear and see more.

Having said that - as a parent - these things continue to shock me and I am more sensitive to them now that I have a little one.

Of course - I can totally imagine that. I'm probably not qualified to put myself in your position, since I'm not a parent, but I really do think, that it helps to remind oneself of how the amount of fear and despair raised by such incomprehensibly sad and awful news stories is really not justified considering the reality around most of us. Same thing with terrorism. I actually only read the posted excerpt for this story and not the whole article, because I don't care for finding out even more about this incident. I mean, the media loves these stories for shock-value, but I really don't think there's a lot of value in highly publicizing such crimes. It may even have a detrimental effect, in terms of attracting copycats, and generally bringing unneeded attention to these acts beyond what is useful and necessary.

Exactly. I can't see why you would hope for any 15-y/o girl to be gang raped or experience similar treatment! The whole justice by revenge thing is a vicious cycle :(

designgeek
Apr 4, 2010, 02:05 AM

I, sir, am an American. ;)

While an eye for an eye may leave the whole world blind, it certainly levels the playing field. It probably won't help, but it will probably happen in hopes that the suspect is made an example of and no one will take it seriously and thus the cycle begins again.

skunk
Apr 4, 2010, 05:41 AM
I, sir, am an American. ;)

While an eye for an eye may leave the whole world blind, it certainly levels the playing field. It probably won't help, but it will probably happen in hopes that the suspect is made an example of and no one will take it seriously and thus the cycle begins again.Thank you. I feel enormously enlightened by your response.

Abyssgh0st
Apr 4, 2010, 09:04 AM
I don't even know what to say. The men involved as well as the 15 year old step sister will burn in hell, and I can't wait till they go.

skunk
Apr 4, 2010, 09:16 AM
I don't even know what to say. The men involved as well as the 15 year old step sister will burn in hellNo, they won't.

joepunk
Apr 4, 2010, 06:47 PM
Dear the gods this is awful.

I don't want to read anymore than what has been typed in the thread :(

Mac Kiwi
Apr 4, 2010, 08:25 PM
This situation is just beyond description. I have to wonder though if the 15 yr old was playing out a situation similar to what may have happened to her at sometime in the past.

For the guys I wonder if they will make it through prison if the other inmates find out their stories?....which you can guarantee they will.

killerrobot
Apr 4, 2010, 08:34 PM
Obviously they need to go away for a long time, what they did was absolutely evil, I am not debating that.

Do you think less than 3 years is a long time for a crime like this?
If tried as juveniles, they will be out by the time they are 18, plus they'll have their criminal record sealed like it never happened.

I would also argue that by the time you're 15, you're not a child. 15 year-olds do tend to make stupid decisions, but this one is above and beyond typical stupidity and there is no way they didn't know it was wrong to do that to a 7 year old girl.

rhett7660
Apr 5, 2010, 02:38 AM
Not only did the 15 year old "sell" the step sister, but she was doing the same thing prior to handing over the 7 year old. Beyond words.

toolbox
Apr 5, 2010, 05:25 AM

Agreed this is absolutely disgusting

StruckANerve
Apr 8, 2010, 12:40 PM
Sometimes I seriously question my opposition to the death penalty.

skunk
Apr 8, 2010, 01:31 PM
Sometimes I seriously question my opposition to the death penalty.I am pleased to know you are still opposed to it, but this would not be treated as a capital offence anyway in most jurisdictions which still have such a thing. Some behaviours are so totally screwed up that their very rarity (at least outside a war zone) is our best defence.

Renese-Williams
Apr 11, 2010, 02:22 AM
I've lost faith in humanity long long ago. This is just too much... Why are we so horrible?

RawBert
Apr 11, 2010, 01:07 PM
I've lost faith in humanity long long ago. This is just too much... Why are we so horrible?

These mofos are hardly human. They should be considered more like wild animals. So you should reconsider your faith in the human race.

Renese-Williams
Apr 11, 2010, 03:54 PM
These mofos are hardly human. They should be considered more like wild animals. So you should reconsider your faith in the human race.
Impossible. :( Humans just...suck.

Queso
Apr 11, 2010, 04:04 PM
That poor poor girl. I just hope she's able to recover from this. What she went through is just unbearable to think about.

I'm actually sat here in tears.

alexlovesmacs
Apr 11, 2010, 06:56 PM
Thank goodness they are going to try her as an adult.

Renese-Williams
Apr 12, 2010, 07:39 PM
Thank goodness they are going to try her as an adult.

They are? Thank goodness indeed. :)