Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
WTF doesn't even begin to describe this.... :(

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/201...t_at_party_by_step_sister_and_gangraped_.html

A 7-year-old Trenton girl was sold like a prostitute to a party of perverts and wound up being gang raped by up to seven men and boys.

And the person who pimped out the grade-schooler was her 15-year-old stepsister, police said.
The shocking crime - in a high-rise housing project near the New Jersey statehouse - left cops struggling for words to describe the depravity.

"You don't even know what to say," Trenton Police Capt. Joseph Juniak said Wednesday. "It's incomprehensible."

[Article Continues]

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Disgusting.

The article mentions that the seven-year-old was brought home by two strangers (so, the fifteen year old just left her somewhere? or what?). I'm curious if the strangers were people from the party who developed a conscience, or people who found the girl somewhere afterwards.

RawBert

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2010
North Hollywood, CA
Someone's going to hell.

By someone, I mean the 15 y/o step sister AND all those pervs.

I hope they all get gang raped in hell for eternity!

That really is some of the most disturbing news I've heard of in a while. :mad:

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I had to read it twice because I had to skim it the first time through. :(

I can't imagine being able to stomach watching what happened, and how it all progressed to the point where they agreed to do this, all the way up to the point where a 7 year old is in pain, crying, confused, and is in the streets alone. :mad:

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
This is terrifying.

Well, at least we can be comforted to know that these people will soon understand exactly what they did to this girl. They'll be experiencing it for themselves in prison.

notjustjay

macrumors 603
Sep 19, 2003
Canada, eh?
This is terrifying.

Well, at least we can be comforted to know that these people will soon understand exactly what they did to this girl. They'll be experiencing it for themselves in prison.

One of the few instances where the Old Testament "an eye for an eye" kinda seems appropriate.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I had to read it twice because I had to skim it the first time through. :(

I can't imagine being able to stomach watching what happened, and how it all progressed to the point where they agreed to do this, all the way up to the point where a 7 year old is in pain, crying, confused, and is in the streets alone. :mad:

^ This. :( Reading about or watching movies (even though fictional) involving rape makes me ill.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
I don't need nor want to read any more than this thread title gave away. Things like this upset me just a little too much.

Kanthony

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2009
nj/nyc
This is absolutely disgusting. What I found even more grotesque is that the building this happened in is 2 miles down the road from my house. That area of town is pretty bad, I always knew terrible people resided there, but what I didn't know is they can come in the form of 15 year old girls.:(

Theclamshell

macrumors 68030
Mar 2, 2009
WTF! I just imagine how little she is my little cousin is 7 and i cant imagine that. That b*&$h needs to be tried as an adult along with anyone else involved

kernkraft

macrumors 68020
Jun 25, 2009
Someone's going to hell.

By someone, I mean the 15 y/o step sister AND all those pervs.

I hope they all get gang raped in hell for eternity!

That really is some of the most disturbing news I've heard of in a while. :mad:

Although, a 15 years old and a gang getting "raped in hell for eternity" should come close second in disturbing news...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.