PDA

View Full Version : How do I Insert Text for a Link

Thunderbird
Apr 1, 2010, 09:24 AM
I'm not even sure how to describe what I'm trying to do. But I've seen many other member's posts that contain a link in them but the link is not written out as a hyperlink like: www.macrumorsforum but as the written word 'here' in blue, and when you place your cursor over it you can click it and it is a link. It's also in a lot of member's signatures.

What is this called, and how do I do it? I just spent two hours trying to figure it out on my own.

Thanks.

-aggie-
Apr 1, 2010, 09:31 AM
When you go to the insert link option it will have the url in quotes and then the url repeated right before the [/url]. Type your text there. Also, if you highlight some text and then insert the url link, it'll do this for you.

Thunderbird
Apr 1, 2010, 10:59 AM
When you go to the insert link option it will have the url in quotes and then the url repeated right before the [/url]. Type your text there. Also, if you highlight some text and then insert the url link, it'll do this for you.

Thanks !! I knew it had something to do with inserting the link, but I wasn't highlighting the text first, I was doing it after. :o