Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VooDooPope

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2004
The Heights, Houston TX
The wife and I saw this and the commented about the tag at the end,

"For PC and Mac"

I thought it should say "for Mac and PC" but my wife likes it the way it is thinking that by putting pc first it just shows how gracious mac users are.

plasticparadox

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2003
Does anyone know if Apple plays these ads in movie theatres before the movie starts? I've always thought it would be a great idea.

stcanard

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2003
Vancouver
I love these ads.

1) So far I like the music in all of them. Heck, this is why I now have a Black Eyed Peas and Jet album (no there's not a collaboration :p), and there's a current one out that when I figure out who's doing the song I will get their CD (side note ... if I could buy a bloody track from iTunes I would give Apple money for this!)

2) The distinctive style has the feature that even people that tape their tv and fast forward through ads see them and immediately recognize an apple/ipod ad.

3) They are so distinctive that every time one comes on my 8 year old son recognizes it and shows me how my iPod is on TV (side note ... he recognized the iPod as soon as I brought it home). When you're getting your message that far down the age scale, it's working.

IOW these ads score on every single scale you need to measure advertising on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.