PDA

View Full Version : Shadyside, Pittsburgh PA

DSchwartz88
Apr 2, 2010, 06:26 PM
Ill be there, got a 16gb WiFi-Pad reserved. Who else is going to be there? Im thinking of rolling outta bed at 8:30 and walking over there.

Jomoma
Apr 2, 2010, 10:27 PM
I'll be there to get my 16GB wifi iPad, too, and also plan at rolling in at 8:30. Hoping for a free tshirt or at least a round of applause on my way out the door (Last OS update experience).

n00neimp0rtant
Apr 3, 2010, 02:44 AM
I'm gonna show up at about 8:00 AM. I'm not getting one, as I'm a poor college student, but I really want to play with one.

That, and my roommate knows I'm a huge Apple geek and wants to be able to say he touched one before I did.

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

I'll be the blonde one in the black "I  code." T-shirt.

Techhie
Apr 3, 2010, 02:50 AM
I'll be the blonde one in the black "I  code." T-shirt.

You, and about 100 other people. :p (including me, but not in the general vicinity)

(...and not wearing that shirt :rolleyes:)

n00neimp0rtant
Apr 3, 2010, 02:53 AM
I find it quite entertaining that out of all hours of all days of all weeks of all months that I actually decide to come on MacRumors, that you happen to find and personally respond to one of my few-and-far-between forum posts, Josh. :p

(Oh, and I chuckled at the "general vicinity" quip. Emphasis on the "GENERAL.")

Techhie
Apr 3, 2010, 02:54 AM
I find it quite entertaining that out of all hours of all days of all weeks of all months that I actually decide to come on MacRumors, that you happen to find and personally respond to one of my few-and-far-between forum posts, Josh. :p

That's because I continuously stalk the forum spy, and nothing evades my all-seeing Jobsian eye.

/semi-intentional rhyme