PDA

View Full Version : Annapolis, Maryland

midcloud
Apr 2, 2010, 07:10 PM
Anyone getting an iPad at the Annapolis Apple store on Saturday? :cool:

strangelogic
Apr 2, 2010, 07:33 PM
I'm planning on heading out there. not sure if I'll be there early enough...

midcloud
Apr 2, 2010, 07:47 PM
Did you reserve one, or just hoping for the leftovers? I got my reservation in and hope to be there at 8am. I dont expect the lines to be too long. Its just a matter of how fast they checkout. :apple:

strangelogic
Apr 2, 2010, 08:20 PM
actually - I'm an idiot! I am not going to the :apple: store - I'm going to BestBuy in annapolis... I don't have one reserved. Really torn about wi-fi vs wi-fi + 3G to. But finally have decided that I can't spend another 130 dollars on something that will effectively link me to AT&T.

midcloud
Apr 2, 2010, 08:29 PM
ATT has gotten alot better in the past few months, especially in Maryland. Having the option for 3G is always nice, but I want to get my hand on this as soon as possible. Its nice that the Best Buy is half a mile from the Apple store, so if they sell out you always have the option to stop in.

strangelogic
Apr 2, 2010, 09:00 PM
Not likely to even try at the :apple: store, if BB runs out before I get there, I'll just wait. Have a credit at bb and that apple store in the mall is really giving me the creeps lately.

Besides - bb has the new monitor I'm probably going to buy since 10.6.3 has screwed up my GT120's relationship with my LG monitor ... I should just upgrade the video card in the mac pro instead --- but I'd rather give the $400 dollars to samsung instead of :apple: (gee I do sound bitter)

muzzle79
Apr 2, 2010, 09:12 PM
Torn between annapolis (BBY or APPLE) or columbia (BBY or APPLE)

I pre-ordered a 64gb wifi + ATT, but i'd like to have a 16gb for app development now : D

330toSRT8
Apr 3, 2010, 06:07 AM
Anyone in line at BB or Apple? How long is the line?

strangelogic
Apr 3, 2010, 07:15 AM
Anyone in line at BB or Apple? How long is the line?

Looks like me and 1 other car in Annapolis best buy lot

midcloud
Apr 3, 2010, 07:58 AM
looks like a pretty decent line at the Annapolis mall. I got here a little later than planned but not too far back. 5 more minutes.

drexel99
Apr 3, 2010, 08:21 AM
Looks like me and 1 other car in Annapolis best buy lot

Is the bestbuy handing out tickets or anything like that?

strangelogic
Apr 3, 2010, 08:55 AM
Is the bestbuy handing out tickets or anything like that?

Yes they got about 50 in and you can buy more than 1. But they have no accesories