Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
D

dannyjames8

Original poster
seeing as there isnt a post i thought i would make one :D

still deciding whether or not to get an ipad, but i really want to go up early, i want the experience of waking up at like 5 in the morning just to go get one :p

also does anyone know where the queue will be? outside the bentalls centre or outside the shop

tiguk

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2008
UK
seeing as there isnt a post i thought i would make one :D

still deciding whether or not to get an ipad, but i really want to go up early, i want the experience of waking up at like 5 in the morning just to go get one :p

also does anyone know where the queue will be? outside the bentalls centre or outside the shop

I went there for the 3GS launch and they held us outside Bentalls Centre, then about 30 mins before we were moved to outside the store and they brought us coffee.

Would guess it'll be the same this time. IF it's a Saturday 24th Launch, I'll see you there.... if not, I'll probably be going to Bluewater instead.

D

dannyjames8

Original poster
:( turns out i cant be there early, going to have to wait till after lunch as i have a my physics GCSE exam that day. i dont know what the exam board were thinking having it the same day as the iPad UK launch ;)

sixfifty

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2010
Surrey, England
I was there for the 3GS launch too and can definitely confirm coffee and helpful chatty staff.

Would be doing it this time but I'm playing the TNT tracking game.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.