Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TechDude16

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
Hey all!

The guys who followed the "iPad Shipping Numbers" thread wil probably recognize me as the "UPS Guru," haha, for basically calming nerves by providing knowledge and research as the iPads shipped.

Anyways, the reason for my creating this thread:

I just checked today and saw that my iPad case from Apple has finally prepared for shipment. It is shipping earlier than the "April 15th" date on the site, and I did upgrade my shipping to 2 Day UPS. None the less, those who ordered it but have yet to receive it, go to your order status and check... I ordered on the 12th, so those from then on should see something (or at least some people)...

I have been reading reviews of the case and it seems to be a mixed bag... I am waiting for my 3G model, while my mother has the WiFi now. I will be trying the case out on hers when it comes... and if I don't like it I will send it back and choose something else, as I will have time to test a few before my 3G come later this month (sooner, rather than later I hope ;) )

Anyways, just thought I would give an update...

glimmergail

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2010
I ordered the case when I ordered my Ipad and the case is set to arrive tomorrow. It shipped fedex and hasn't given me an update since the 3rd. I will let you know what I think about it after it arrives though!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.