PDA

View Full Version : What is your best iPad Apps

richardmac
Apr 6, 2010, 01:14 PM
Hi there,

What is your best apps use in your iPad please let as know why and what..

Cheers,

krnboy503
Apr 6, 2010, 02:36 PM
The most used app for me is pages because i use it to take class notes and the ipod app to listen to music.

I'm waiting for a photo hunt game for the iPad.

pirateRACE
Apr 6, 2010, 02:59 PM
The most used app for me is pages because i use it to take class notes and the ipod app to listen to music.

oOoOoooo, Photo hunt... Great idea!

Right now I'm enjoying Safari.

porterusaf
Apr 6, 2010, 03:00 PM
Net News Wire... Best RSS reader out there yet... Works very well, no crashing.

angemon89
Apr 6, 2010, 03:05 PM
I really like AP news because its designed really well.

JReynolds
Apr 6, 2010, 03:10 PM
Unfortunately I don't own my iPad yet (hoping for April 13 wedding anniversary) but I'm positive it'll be NYT, LogMeIn, Safari, and a variety of entertaining games.

I'd normally say FaceBook but I guess there is no reason for a dedicated app is there? Does the website open full or go mobile version?

infosprt
Apr 6, 2010, 05:06 PM
The app I like the most is Weatherbug.

Very easy to use and gives a good weather radar that you can put in motion without following many links (like is or was common on weather.com). The web cams on it are nice also.

-Al

GadgetX
Apr 6, 2010, 05:18 PM
Plants vs Zombies for sure :D

coorspate
Apr 6, 2010, 05:23 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.4.1.1; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/532.2 Pre/1.0)

there is a photo hunt game. It's called snowboard something. I can't remember but I thought it was a real snowboard game.

Travisimo
Apr 6, 2010, 05:24 PM
I'll give a second vote to Net News Wire. I used to use Google Reader on my iPhone, but thought I'd give an actual reader app a try on the iPad. It's very nice, especially since it'll open up the browser from within the app when you click on a link. Nice interface, fast, and stable.

santaliqueur
Apr 6, 2010, 05:39 PM
Plants vs. Zombies.

Zombies are the bombies.

tifftiff2
Apr 6, 2010, 05:41 PM
Tapfish! It Is The Greatest Game Everrr! You Have Your Own Little Fish Tank And You Can Buy New Fist, Clean, Breed, And Feed Your Fish! Its The Funnest Game In The World :]]]]]

CJS7070
Apr 6, 2010, 05:47 PM
Goodreader, amazing app for only 99c... I have a few of my textbooks on there.

sparkomatic
Apr 6, 2010, 05:57 PM
I have Plants vs. Zombies for my iPhone but $10 bucks for the iPad version? I know, I'm being a cheap skate but wish it was a little cheaper.

I also like:

WeatherBug
WeatherHD
GoodReader
Evernote
SketchBook Pro (cool app but haven't used it much yet)

Tom G.
Apr 6, 2010, 06:30 PM
Wolfram Alpha, partial bias as it was developed right here in Champaign, IL. Still it could do to Google what the iPad is going to do to Kindle.

h00ligan
Apr 6, 2010, 06:31 PM
Newsrack is cheaper than net newswire. Netnewswire has not fixed the bugs on their iphone version so I'm skeptical of the iPad. Im+ has been very good on the iPad, bet tee than the iPhone version, it's universal though.

Sleazy E
Apr 6, 2010, 07:19 PM
Plants vs zombies and words with friends are my current favorites

Spudracer
Apr 6, 2010, 07:58 PM
Thomson Reuters is gorgeous! Otto Matic has really nice graphics. But iBooks is the best e-reader I've ever used. It buries Kindle. So, iBooks gets my vote as the best app so far.