PDA

View Full Version : Current Shipping Date For Ipad Case

Westin
Apr 7, 2010, 12:13 AM
Has anyone who recently ordered the apple iPad case know what date it says it ships?

Westin
Apr 7, 2010, 12:20 AM
Anyone?

direwolf5
Apr 7, 2010, 12:22 AM
I went to the Apple store today and they were sold out. Then went to Best Buy and they had plenty. I'd call and see if they have it in stock.

jedolley
Apr 7, 2010, 12:28 AM
I went to the Apple store today and they were sold out. Then went to Best Buy and they had plenty. I'd call and see if they have it in stock.

Of the 3 Best Buys near me that sold iPads at launch none of them got the Apple case in. I think the only accessory they got was the VGA cable. I'm going to check again tomorrow, but its unlikely. I wonder how they determined which Best Buys the cases went to.

admanimal
Apr 7, 2010, 12:32 AM
I originally ordered a case on 3/13, and at that point it was scheduled to ship 4/15. It actually shipped yesterday. Of course I went to the Apple Store Saturday afternoon and bought one, thinking that I could just cancel the order for this other one when I got home...but it had been prepared for shipping.

frunkis54
Apr 7, 2010, 12:35 AM
i ordered mine on release day. i just received it today.

LinMac
Apr 7, 2010, 12:36 AM
I preordered mine on March 12th and received the case on the 3rd. My iPad is still listed as late April.

azboricua
Apr 7, 2010, 12:50 AM
I received mine today after I bought one at the local apple store. It was on craigslist for 5 minutes and sold for $60. And I was just gonna return it into the store , lol. Probably gonna sell my first one too. I'm gonna go with something else.