PDA

View Full Version : appstore keeps asking my password

T4R06
Apr 8, 2010, 02:26 PM
this is really annoys me. everytime i visit the appstore its asking my password! anyone experienced this?

ClaireL
Apr 8, 2010, 02:34 PM
It always does this if there is quite a bit of time between purchases. If you buy an app and several minutes later buy another one, it won't ask you for your password.

Unprocessed1
Apr 8, 2010, 02:35 PM
Its normal for security purposes/verification.

ViViDboarder
Apr 8, 2010, 02:37 PM
My iPhone used to only ask for the password when I actually try to download something. Now it asks when I open the app.

Same issue I think.

T4R06
Apr 8, 2010, 03:01 PM
It always does this if there is quite a bit of time between purchases. If you buy an app and several minutes later buy another one, it won't ask you for your password.

i believe you dont understand what im saying. on iphone, try to browse on appstore. it will not ask for your password. it will ask only if you are going to download a apps. now. open your appstore, and it will ask for your password.

ViViDboarder
Apr 8, 2010, 03:08 PM
i believe you dont understand what im saying. on iphone, try to browse on appstore. it will not ask for your password. it will ask only if you are going to download a apps. now. open your appstore, and it will ask for your password.

Not my iPhone. ^^ I'm having the same issue as you on my iPhone though.