PDA

View Full Version : Well, my cat thinks the ipad is a computer

vini-vidi-vici
Apr 9, 2010, 12:56 AM
My cat, who never pays any attention to humans unless you're on a confuter and trying to type, apparently accepts the iPad as a computer. Thidcf keyboardvis a but more difficult with a cT in thecway. Shhesh, I thought the ipad would gibve me a break from this treatment.

So if there was any debate, this settles it.

jons
Apr 9, 2010, 12:58 AM
My cat, who never pays any attention to humans unless you're on a confuter and trying to type, apparently accepts the iPad as a computer. Thidcf keyboardvis a but more difficult with a cT in thecway. Shhesh, I thought the ipad would gibve me a break from this treatment.

If you're going to use a cat as evidence, it is internet etiquette to upload it to youtube as proof, or it didn't happen. God knows, there is a lack of cat videos on youtube...

:)

Simgar988
Apr 9, 2010, 01:15 AM
Cats possess all of the qualities a completely undesirable person do... it's really a shame

yyy
Apr 9, 2010, 02:25 AM
[removed by the user]

keyofnight
Apr 9, 2010, 05:03 AM
If you're going to use a cat as evidence, it is internet etiquette to upload it to youtube as proof, or it didn't happen. God knows, there is a lack of cat videos on youtube...

:)

pics or gtfo? lol

I hope my cat will accept this thing and annoy the crap out of me—only then will it be part of my family.

JonnyIreland
Apr 9, 2010, 05:14 AM
This thread wins "title of the year". Awesome! :D

neko
Apr 9, 2010, 06:38 AM
My cat likes mine too. She was really interested in the labyrinth game. I thought she was going to attack the ball.:eek:

Chupa Chupa
Apr 9, 2010, 06:56 AM

Settles what? That cats are attention whores? That was a settled eons ago. :D