Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

California King

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
What are The best apps to use at school? Other than Pages to write down notes, I can't find any other apps that would be great to use at school. Maybe an app to write down homework? Anyone have suggestions? :)

Mjmar

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2008
This might not be what you're looking for, but iBooks has nearly all the books that I'm reading in English in the store. Most of them are even free. It's great because if I have work pertaining to a certain book I don't need to carry a huge English book home and can just use the iPad.

None Such

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2006
I use iStudies pro. I had it on my iPhone and they updated it to be compatible with the iPad without making you pay for a separate iPad app. Pretty cool. I use it to keep my assignments straight.

sportykid2332

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2008
This might not be what you're looking for, but iBooks has nearly all the books that I'm reading in English in the store. Most of them are even free. It's great because if I have work pertaining to a certain book I don't need to carry a huge English book home and can just use the iPad.

Yeah I agree, and I love the ability to bookmark so easily!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.