PDA

View Full Version : ipod touch bypass filter

sohrabp
Apr 11, 2010, 01:01 PM
Hi
Does anyone know how yo pass the site that they are filter (pass the filtering) by ipod touch please help me

Penguissimo
Apr 11, 2010, 02:06 PM
If you're talking about Parental Controls blocking you from certain apps, no way to do it without the passcode. Ask your parents.

If you're talking about specific websites that are blocked when you try to access them using Safari (but you can access other sites without a problem), then the blocking is implemented by the administrator of the router and not on your iPod. You'd get the same result if you tried to use a computer on that same network.

Either way, you're out of luck. Sorry.

sohrabp
Apr 11, 2010, 03:39 PM
If you're talking about Parental Controls blocking you from certain apps, no way to do it without the passcode. Ask your parents.

If you're talking about specific websites that are blocked when you try to access them using Safari (but you can access other sites without a problem), then the blocking is implemented by the administrator of the router and not on your iPod. You'd get the same result if you tried to use a computer on that same network.

Either way, you're out of luck. Sorry.
no i meant some site are block in my country for exp facebook or adult site are filter and i cannot access them.but by computer we use some program like freegate or ultrasurf or vpn(we connect to usa server).i want to know is there any program or anthing to connect by ipod to these sites?i need to use facebook by my ipod but i cant
thanks

elpmas
Apr 11, 2010, 04:31 PM
Use the facebook app?

sohrabp
Apr 11, 2010, 05:29 PM
Use the facebook app?

i tried it but it doesnt work :(

Penguissimo
Apr 11, 2010, 10:37 PM
no i meant some site are block in my country for exp facebook or adult site are filter and i cannot access them.but by computer we use some program like freegate or ultrasurf or vpn(we connect to usa server).i want to know is there any program or anthing to connect by ipod to these sites?i need to use facebook by my ipod but i cant
thanks

Oooh, in this case, you may be able to set up your computer at home to act as a wireless router and connect your iPod to that; I'm not sure exactly how well/if that would work, but it's worth a shot.

I'm not too familiar with country-wide site blocking schemes, but it's also worth trying a US-based proxy server:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=443141

elpmas
Apr 11, 2010, 11:27 PM
i tried it but it doesnt work :(

:(
cant help you thn :(