Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vijay007

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 17, 2007
I really want to read Steve's interview in the Apr 12th Time Magazine issue. Does anyone have a link/forum where I can find the magazine's PDF? I tried searching the net for a long time, but could not find it.

Don't want to spend $5 for that magazine in app store though ;)

SXR

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2007
Netherlands
I really want to read Steve's interview in the Apr 12th Time Magazine issue. Does anyone have a link/forum where I can find the magazine's PDF? I tried searching the net for a long time, but could not find it.

Don't want to spend $5 for that magazine in app store though ;)

I want to read it aswell, that magazine is in the iBooks store? So its not for iPhone yet :( I would want to buy that magazine. Sure.

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Can't find a PDF but here's the link to the story.

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1976935,00.html

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Link might not be clickable. I used copy and paste in my iPhone.

Hmac

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2007
Midwest USA
The thing that struck me about that article was this quote of Jonathan Ives:

"It's not for us to predict what others will do," Ive says. "We have to concentrate on what we think is right and offer it up."

Man, that just about sums up Apple. I think of this concept everytime some guy here on the MacRumors technobubble starts predicting doom and gloom because the latest Dell laptop has BluRay and MBP's don't....or, "OH MY GOD, ANDROID HAS MULTITASKING - THE iPHONE IS GOING TO FAIL NOW...

Apple doesn't do countermarketing. They don't imitate, they are imitated. People just need to get a grip about Apple's product releases.

H00513R

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2010
Indiana
The thing that struck me about that article was this quote of Jonathan Ives:

"It's not for us to predict what others will do," Ive says. "We have to concentrate on what we think is right and offer it up."

Man, that just about sums up Apple. I think of this concept everytime some guy here on the MacRumors technobubble starts predicting doom and gloom because the latest Dell laptop has BluRay and MBP's don't....or, "OH MY GOD, ANDROID HAS MULTITASKING - THE iPHONE IS GOING TO FAIL NOW...

Apple doesn't do countermarketing. They don't imitate, they are imitated. People just need to get a grip about Apple's product releases.

Exactly. True innovators don't worry about the market. Especially when they have a strong leader with a clear vision. Right or wrong, they know where they want to do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.