PDA

View Full Version : Clicking Noise on iPod Touch

cifang
Apr 15, 2010, 12:20 AM
So after I leave a certain sound abruptly, a small noise would accompany it a few seconds later.(5?) It sounds like a small click, similar to pausing a youtube video very quickly using the timeline on the app. For example I would set an alarm noise and it would preview the alarm, then I would stop it and listen for a bit and I would hear the a small click. I don't know if I just started noticing it because I put the iPods volume louder or if it's normal. This is without the earphones plugged in; just the speakers. The click is very soft, I had the volume to half to be able to hear it. Should I be worried? (1 month old 3G)

mmulin
Apr 15, 2010, 02:58 AM
So after I leave a certain sound abruptly, a small noise would accompany it a few seconds later.(5?) It sounds like a small click, similar to pausing a youtube video very quickly using the timeline on the app. For example I would set an alarm noise and it would preview the alarm, then I would stop it and listen for a bit and I would hear the a small click. I don't know if I just started noticing it because I put the iPods volume louder or if it's normal. This is without the earphones plugged in; just the speakers. The click is very soft, I had the volume to half to be able to hear it. Should I be worried? (1 month old 3G)

It is not the click when you are using the wheel? This you can turn off in the settings.